FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Purple Orchid Anniversary Party
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Purple Orchid Anniversary Party
Wersmo Derinc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-18 6:32 pm   Permalink

Thanks to all our Tiki Central friends for making it four years! In celebration we're having a party Saturday, February 26th.

Preston Smith is going to perform starting at 10 pm. If you've never heard him before, this is your big chance.

Booze will be flowin' and the dance floor will be shakin' as we celebrate four years of Tiki love!

View Profile of Wersmo Derinc Send a personal message to Wersmo Derinc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2005-02-18 9:05 pm   Permalink

Congrats on 4 (and hopefully many more) years of business. The PO is da kine place and David's people know how to make da kine drink.

Suck 'em up!

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-23 10:28 pm   Permalink

Of course we'll be there!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-23 10:59 pm   Permalink

Fri! Sat! Sun!... holy tikis bat'ikis!!!!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-23 11:32 pm   Permalink

Congrats Dave and Rebecca!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-24 09:56 am   Permalink

Utopiandreem & i will be there,
congrats to Dave & Rebecca!

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-24 11:02 pm   Permalink

Cutiki and I will be there, congrats Dave and Rebecca! See you there.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-24 11:13 pm   Permalink

The Velour's will be there!

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wersmo Derinc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-25 12:15 am   Permalink

As a special added bonus, we are going to have Hors d'Oeuvres from Secong City Bistro. They did the catering for us for New Years Eve and it was yummalicious!

View Profile of Wersmo Derinc Send a personal message to Wersmo Derinc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-25 01:35 am   Permalink

I'll be there for sure! Kinda on the early end, though, as I have multiple obligations that night. I can't miss this, though, so I'll find a way to be there!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-25 07:21 am   Permalink

Congratulations Dave and Rebecca! I'll be up north visiting family, so I can't make it. I'm sure everyone will have a great time...

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-25 11:29 am   Permalink

Congratulations! When in El Segundo, there is nothing better than getting a slice or two at Anthony's and then getting the delicious libations at the Purple Orchid. You guys deserve endless years of success for opening up such a great place to enjoy.

What time does all the activity begin? Unfortunately, that evening The Sperm Whale and myself will be at The Grove in OC to see Donavon Frankenreiter, but I would love to stop by before if anything is starting in the afternoon.

Either way, we'll be sure to be there for the 5 year event.

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-26 6:13 pm   Permalink

After being graced by the Purple Orchid for 4 years, the world is definitely a much better tiki place!

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cherry Capri
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-27 04:35 am   Permalink

Congratulations!!!

View Profile of Cherry Capri Send a personal message to Cherry Capri  Goto the website of Cherry Capri     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-28 06:46 am   Permalink

The party was rockin!, preston smith is a mad man with loads of talent and a fetish for musical accesories!!. Killer vibe, food and drinks as always.And bythe way dave, when are you gunna start selling those rotating girlie lamps?. TWT (erich)

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation