Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Torch Nights Atlanta 2/26
Tiki Torch Nights Atlanta 2/26
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-20 07:42 am   Permalink

Another enchanting evening as Trader Vic's Atlanta, located in the downtown Hilton, sponsors my monthly event Tiki Torch Nights.

Join us for the talents of Tongo-Hiti, Atlanta's only Exotica band and the Vic's house band, the swaying hips of Hula Halau Kapilialoha, Hawaiian percussion by Hawaiian native Richard Claunan and of course the lovely Chinita as she gives away the Temptation Potion!

Lots of surprises and giveaways to be had including the new black Moai mug made exclusively for Trader Vic's Atlanta!

I'll be flying in from Florida on Friday night so let me know if you'll be in town!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ikitnrev
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-02-21 1:24 pm   Permalink

Cool!

I have a business trip to Atlanta this week, and had already arranged to stay over until Sunday, partly so I could could drive to see the Hale Tiki in Augusta. Now I can further densify my weekend tiki festivies by attending the Tiki Torch Nights event!

Vern

View Profile of ikitnrev Send a personal message to ikitnrev  Email ikitnrev     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-21 3:11 pm   Permalink

Yeah!! Vern is coming!! I can't wait to see you!

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation