FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hukilau 2005 - Details Announced!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Hukilau 2005 - Details Announced!
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-28 9:22 pm   Permalink

http://www.thehukilau.com

We will be announcing the amazing details within the next few weeks. We hope to see you all there this year. Stay tuned to this posting for further details.

The World of Tiki Kiliki

[ This Message was edited by: tiki_kiliki on 2005-04-03 08:17 ]

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-28 10:55 pm   Permalink

Beautiful rendering!

Captures the feeling of how the tiki mana of the MaiKai illuminates the night.

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-01 3:06 pm   Permalink

That is BEAUTIFUL, Tiki Kiliki! Magical!

But where are the winds blowing all the trees sideways? And the drizzle? Something's missing...

Counting the days,
F

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-01 3:14 pm   Permalink

shhhhhh, don't say such things.

This will be a year to remember!

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-02 06:54 am   Permalink

tiki kiliki,
Wow, that is really beautiful. Definitely sets the right mood for your site. Are you settled into Ft. Lauderdale yet?
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-02 08:33 am   Permalink

Yes it is a Beautiful page. Can't wait. I will be at Hukilau 2005.Thanks TK
Happyhappyhappy

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-02 09:22 am   Permalink

You and me both BEN!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-02 09:25 am   Permalink

Maybe we'll be closer together this time tct!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-02 09:38 am   Permalink

I will try with all my might to get there this year, but that is quite some drive for me!

Perhaps a carpool is in order. What do you think Dave?

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-02 09:48 am   Permalink

Yes, Geoff - I'm settling in nicely when I get a chance. I travel so much with my new position that I play catch up each time I arrive back in Lauderdale, but it always helps to go to the Mai Kai to get grounded.

Everyone will be estatic when we finally announce the details...it's so tough to not tell you! Soon though...very soon!

Also, vendors, if you want to be placed by a particular vendor just let me know - I'd be happy to arrange that for you.

The Hukilau

Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-02 10:02 am   Permalink

We had a killer neighborhood last year with Chisel Slinger and Danny... and who can forget Poly Pop's Tiki Pop Art! Add Ben into our neighborhood and it is no contest... standing room only! Add Tiki Tony and Drift to the mix and we're talking Party Out of Bounds!

Stoked! Hukilau!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-02 10:07 am   Permalink

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, October! I think maybe I can go!!!
PEa

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-03-02 10:32 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-03-02 09:48, tiki_kiliki wrote:
Yes, Geoff - I'm settling in nicely when I get a chance. I travel so much with my new position that I play catch up each time I arrive back in Lauderdale, but it always helps to go to the Mai Kai to get grounded.

Everyone will be estatic when we finally announce the details...it's so tough to not tell you! Soon though...very soon!

Also, vendors, if you want to be placed by a particular vendor just let me know - I'd be happy to arrange that for you.

I heard Boxcar Willie and Zamfir are performing!!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-02 10:47 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-03-02 10:02, Lake Surfer wrote:
We had a killer neighborhood last year with Chisel Slinger and Danny... and who can forget Poly Pop's Tiki Pop Art! Add Ben into our neighborhood and it is no contest... standing room only! Add Tiki Tony and Drift to the mix and we're talking Party Out of Bounds!

Stoked! Hukilau!

Yeah it was a blast (I shared the booth with Danny (Tiki Diablo)... Like you said, add Tiki Tony and Adrift and its all good! I definitely want to get back there this year -- sign me up next to Lake Surfer!!!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-02 10:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-03-02 10:32, mrsmiley wrote:
I heard Boxcar Willie and Zamfir are performing!!

Bruce, all I can say about that is that I have been busting my butt for the past two months to get two VERY exciting artists lined up for this event. Both of them are 90% confirmed, and we'll be able to make announcements in the next week or so, hopefully.

Christie and I were on the phone last night discussing details, and I think we both had to get off the phone before we peed our pants with excitement.

Old-Skool Exotica fans will be pleased.

More next week.

PS - Boxcar wanted too much money, and Zamfir could not be located. Last I heard, he was performing for small groups of Inuit in Alaska, the only gig he could get.

[ This Message was edited by: tikibars on 2005-03-02 10:50 ]

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation