FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Drinks and Food » » Custom swizzles?
Custom swizzles?
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-03 07:52 am   Permalink

Where would the best place to have custom swizzle sticks made be? I was thinking of molded plastic ones like the ones Trader Vics has, except with my own figure and bar name on them.

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-03 07:54 am   Permalink

you could probably pm boutiki or swanky, i know for a fact they have had them made...

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-03 08:01 am   Permalink

Like this?

http://www.royercorp.com/

-Z

[ This Message was edited by: Feelin' Zombified on 2005-03-03 08:03 ]

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-03 08:06 am   Permalink

Wow! Thanks a bunch!

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-03 08:29 am   Permalink

We used Label Industries for the custom Hukilau swizzles. They got us a minimum ordere of 10,000. Thee place that does TV swizzles does a better job, but require an order of 100,000. Hale Tiki used them and the stick looks great. But 100,000 swizzles would fill a palette about 4-5 feet tall.

That site is great. They have a good one or two you can get at just 2,500 per order. A good choice.

Also, after your first order of a custom swizzle, the price goes down. The molding cost isn't there. That should be considered as well.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-03 09:05 am   Permalink

Thanks everyone.

One more thing, Does anybody know where I can purchase large, irridescent, clamshell bowls? I asked this question once before, but I can't seem to find the thread in a search.

Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-03 10:50 am   Permalink

The frankoma bowls can be found on ebay for around $15, you can really sink money into it and buy sculptural ones at import stores, or there's always cheap ass plastic ones from Oriental Trading Co.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiccino

Posted: 2005-03-07 08:50 am   Permalink

Actually at Halé Tiki we ended up using a company called Royer Industries. You can do a search and find their Web site. They have a larger min. order but it comes out to be a really good price.

Julee

View Profile of Tikiccino Send a personal message to Tikiccino  Email Tikiccino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation