[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki New Feature: The Bar
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
New Feature: The Bar
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-03-09 3:23 pm   Permalink

thanks Hanford! ~ as always, thinking of TC'ers and our needs ~ the sidebar is great!!

heck, i didnt remember there were TC shirts (and thongs)..

elicia

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-09 3:45 pm   Permalink

Okay hopefully I've fixed most of the issues. Please post here if you're still seeing problems with it.

Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-09 5:42 pm   Permalink

Nope, no more probs - I see it just fine and dandy now, dark blue on light blue background!

Eres lo maximo, Hanford! Gracias!
F

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-09 8:16 pm   Permalink

I thought a sidebar was the bar away from the pool or what Judge Ito, Cochran and Marsha Clark had...
Great addition Hanford, looks good.

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-10 05:44 am   Permalink

especially now that it's called "the bar," and it's on tiki central, shouldn't it have at least one tiki in it? to make it a tiki bar?

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-23 5:39 pm   Permalink

once again - i learn from the master and you know that mimickery is the sincerest form of flattery - look for a sidebar on lotta living soon too.....

hanford rocks.

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-23 5:44 pm   Permalink

Tiki Side Bar....... HAHAHAHA.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kenbo-jitsu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-16 1:56 pm   Permalink

The "Tiki Road Trip" link in the "Must Haves" section links to the original Tiki Road Trip book on amazon.com. Shouldn't it link to the newer 2nd Edition now? Ditto for the "Tiki Books" page http://www.tikiroom.com/books/index.htm

Also, how about adding some additional books to the Tiki Books page?
Tiki Modern, Sven Kirsten
Tiki Mugs: Cult Artifacts of Polynesian Pop, Jay Strongman
Waikiki Tiki: Art, History and Photographs, Phillip Roberts

I think newcomers to Tiki Central would certainly be interested in these in addition to the books you already have listed.

Thanks for all your hard work.

[ This Message was edited by: kenbo-jitsu 2011-08-16 15:43 ]

View Profile of kenbo-jitsu Send a personal message to kenbo-jitsu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tigertail777
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-16 6:23 pm   Permalink

I was wondering if that was new, or I just didn't notice it before. It sure helps keep track of new posts and such a lot better. Thanks! that's a great add on.

View Profile of tigertail777 Send a personal message to tigertail777  Email tigertail777 Goto the website of tigertail777     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation