FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Swamp Fire Lounge aka Artist Doug Horne in Tucson!
Swamp Fire Lounge aka Artist Doug Horne in Tucson!
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-12 7:04 pm   Permalink

Hey fellow tiki fans,
March 18th, 19th and 20th I will have a booth at the 4th avenue street fair in downtown Tucson. If your not familiar with my art go to
http://www.swampfirelounge.com
I will be selling my limited edition prints plus the newly released Gulp tiki mug produced by Tiki Farm. Stop by and say hi, I'd love to meet everyone. I'm in booth #516.

Cheers!

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Captain Morgan
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-03-13 08:22 am   Permalink

Any plans to ever come to the North East Swamp Fire?

Your "Tiki Girl" print hangs proudly in my Living Room/Tiki Lounge.

View Profile of Captain Morgan Send a personal message to Captain Morgan  Email Captain Morgan Goto the website of Captain Morgan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-13 08:50 am   Permalink

Hey Doug,

When you comin' to SoCal?

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-13 12:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-03-13 08:50, Tiki Matt wrote:
Hey Doug,

When you comin' to SoCal?

Hey Tiki Matt, my next event in Cal will be Tiki Oasis. Can't wait. I've been looking for some other cool shows to do in the So Cal area. The drive is not too bad from Phoenix. If you hear of any let me know.

Captian Morgan, no plans on heading up your way but you never know. Glad to hear your enjoying Tiki Girl. The edition (150) of that painting is almost gone and done, only 25 left.

The Art of Doug Horne

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-14 10:40 am   Permalink

Doug,
I love your art. I have 2 of your prints and I always get complements on them!! I'm drooling over your Mai Kai print. Have you considered doing a print dedicated to the Kahiki? THat would be very cool!

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-14 9:06 pm   Permalink

Doug,
My wife and I are fans of your work too. It just so happens that we are heading to Phoenix this weekend. We're gonna run down to Tucson to check out the Street Fair and come see you.

Mr. & Mrs. Pug

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-15 08:43 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-03-14 10:40, Digitiki wrote:
Have you considered doing a print dedicated to the Kahiki? THat would be very cool!

Hey Digitiki, glad your enjoying the prints. I'd love to do a Kahiki painting. It's one of my all time fav. places (R.I.P). Got to visit about 7 years ago.

Mr. & Mrs. Pug, great! See you in Tucson. I've never done this art fair before but I hear it has a ton of booths and a ton of people attending.

The Art of Doug Horne

Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-16 09:43 am   Permalink

Man I wish I could make it to Tucson this weekend!

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation