FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving 'OnaTiki 's new lava bottom lamp pg 16
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
'OnaTiki 's new lava bottom lamp pg 16
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-19 1:13 pm   Permalink

Wow, another awesome lamp. Love it. Pity you cant see the top though, it looks sweet

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 07:32 am   Permalink

You're killing me. Get a job or something and stop knocking out so much tiki. I'm so damn jealous.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 09:28 am   Permalink

I can't wait to strum the uke under that bad boy.
You'd better have some Falernum or I'm trashin' the place.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-20 5:20 pm   Permalink

OT strikes again! Very nice. I like the way you ran the seagrass rope around the shells.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 6:04 pm   Permalink

Nice lamp! Now go get lit!

-Gman

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 6:45 pm   Permalink

Okay I take it back. Keep knocking out the tiki. I just want to say thanks for the awesome lamps and the top-notch t-shirt. Incredibly generous.

[ This Message was edited by: Matt Reese 2006-01-20 18:47 ]

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-24 12:05 pm   Permalink

wow, very inspiring. i'm going to the wood shop now.

where did you get the shells?

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-26 5:45 pm   Permalink

Here is my latest carving. Decided to do our logo tiki designed by Doug Horne (aka Swampfire). This one is 6 foot tall by about 2 foot around.

It's sanded and ready for stain. Haven't decided on a stain color yet. I'll post another picture when it's done.

Thanks for looking!!
Aloha.....

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-26 5:46 pm   Permalink

How about pink?????

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-26 5:47 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-26 5:49 pm   Permalink

Wow Ona... Really nice job.

Truly the master of all arts.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-26 5:52 pm   Permalink

Ric you did a great job!! The cuts are nice and clean too!! You sure do know how to wip those Tiki's out Thanks for posting pic's!
Later,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-26 6:00 pm   Permalink

Ona,

That looks great as is. Maybe hit it with something to protect it, but not change the color much? Maybe only a light colored stain? Any way you finish it will still look great. Very nice.

-Gman

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-26 6:12 pm   Permalink

okay...this can't all be coming from one guy....the lamps...more tikis than you can shake a stick
at....the panels...the yard...the drum....way too much talent...you must be a direct descendant of
tiki!

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-26 7:24 pm   Permalink

M0st Excellent Tiki mr ONO.I just don't know what to say about all these awesome tikis ever since you got the FlexcutBig tools. They seemed to have turned you on in a big way.
I'm stuck working on Small logs here now so I guess I need a set of those Big Mallet tools. Here I am working on my little log

By the way, Yes that IS the Ona Tiki Bar Lounge Wear giving me extre carving Mana for this tiki...HappyHappyHappy

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation