FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving 'OnaTiki 's new lava bottom lamp pg 16
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
'OnaTiki 's new lava bottom lamp pg 16
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-15 11:36 pm   Permalink

I've been a little busy the last couple of months, gearing up for Oasis. Here are the latest lamp creations and some mask carvings.

Have some left overs of some lamps and masks from Oasis that are still available. If you're interested, PM me. Otherwise, thanks for looking....

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbsmLhw0YtmTM&notag=1

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-10 9:10 pm   Permalink

Been wanting to try an idea I've had for awhile. A lamp that had a hot lava look on the bottom. Here's how it turned out. Thanks for looking!!

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-10 11:17 pm   Permalink

as lawrence welk would say... a wonna ful a wonna ful....

Excellent Execution.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-11 6:24 pm   Permalink

Hmmm, The Lava Flow Inn may need some of those. Great job!

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-11 7:05 pm   Permalink

Great idea Ric!
You really captured the look of lava.

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-11 7:19 pm   Permalink

That lamp looks extra groovy all lit up. Everyone needs a Lava Bottom......

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-12 04:09 am   Permalink

WOW, Nice one Ona, it looks like if you were sitting under it, that you would get burned by falling Lava. Intense!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-12 06:32 am   Permalink

That lava looks kool.

How about making a volcano lamp with that lava effect 'flowing' down the sides? And then use a 'flickering' globe to make it shimmer too?

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kctiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-12 07:15 am   Permalink

Damnation! These lamps just keep getting more mesmerizing - or, should I say, "hip"notic.

View Profile of kctiki Send a personal message to kctiki  Email kctiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-06-12 6:26 pm   Permalink

Ona, that lamp is HOT! You're on FIRE dude!

see you in July!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-12 6:33 pm   Permalink

man that is amazing!! it looks like firey lava for sure. how you make it look like that? what ever you are doing dont stop. keep up the talent.

View Profile of Tiki Duddy Send a personal message to Tiki Duddy  Email Tiki Duddy Goto the website of Tiki Duddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiDiego
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-11-18 7:54 pm   Permalink

I've been talking for a while that I needed a new lamp downstairs, so my wonderful wife got me a lamp from Freaky Boutiki as a present, they told her it was an OnaTiki lamp, so I thought it was fitting to give it it's propers and post it here. It's a freakin' awesome lamp and it looks great in our pad!

View Profile of TikiDiego Send a personal message to TikiDiego  Goto the website of TikiDiego     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-11-19 12:09 am   Permalink

Ona is the tops. great guy, great lights. where you hiding, buddy?

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-19 05:33 am   Permalink

Yeah Ona, Come out , Come OUT Where ever you are!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-19 06:23 am   Permalink

Ona, I haven't seen that Lava Lamp before...Major sweet! You and Moki been hiding over on the islands?

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation