advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge greetings from El Paso
greetings from El Paso
Darth Eye Ball

Posted: 2005-03-16 08:42 am   Permalink

Hello. Larry here. Wheres my Uncle Bill?

View Profile of Darth Eye Ball Send a personal message to Darth Eye Ball      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-16 11:37 am   Permalink

I'm pretty close to El Paso, how are the finds there?

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-16 12:35 pm   Permalink

Hey Larry! I'm right here!!! Cheers

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kalikiana
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-03-16 10:57 pm   Permalink

Hey, I'm originally from El Paso! Lived there 20 years...graduated from Old El Paso High in 81. Nice to meet you Darth eye ball!

View Profile of Kalikiana Send a personal message to Kalikiana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Darth Eye Ball

Posted: 2005-03-18 08:21 am   Permalink

cool. I'm diggin it here. cant wait for the heat. Bill. Hows A Town treatin you?

View Profile of Darth Eye Ball Send a personal message to Darth Eye Ball      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-18 4:07 pm   Permalink

Things are good there. I miss the South Peninsula though. Hey, they closed down the old Buena Vista Apartments. Maria and I were near there last week, so we drove in to the abandoned ghost town of an apartment complex. I took a bunch of photos, and I'll e-mail them to you and Mitsu. Say hi to everyone for me!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Darth Eye Ball

Posted: 2005-03-20 10:21 am   Permalink

haha. cleaning up the town ay? There were alot of cool people there. and Oakland? thats a whole nother story. haha

RCL Roger

Posted: 2005-03-29 10:51 pm   Permalink

Hello, I was forced to live (stationed)in El Paso for 3 years. I loved it. What was that name of the over look up in the mtns?

View Profile of RCL Roger Send a personal message to RCL Roger      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation