Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
what are the most popular drinks
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-29 10:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-03-29 22:20, MEAN GENE wrote:
I LIKE HORNY MONKEYS!

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-30 09:19 am   Permalink

[quote]
On 2005-03-29 21:52, smogbreather wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-03-21 19:11, thechikitiki wrote:
So I am wondering what are the most popular drinks that everybody is familiar with and serves up or drinks? Are these names trademarked and all that stuff? So whatcha got peeps?

This post concerns me.
Holden

...peepz.

Do tell,

..........Bro

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-01 8:49 pm   Permalink

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-01 9:14 pm   Permalink

You asked for the most poular? (popular) (edit!)

It's Budweiser fo sure!

-----------------------
This is the Bevo Packaging Plant. It was built in 1917 as the single largest bottling plant in the world. This building stands eight stories tall and houses 27 acres of floor space, as well as over 25 miles of conveyer belts. Inside the plant we have seven bottling lines, six canning lines, and three draught keg lines in our warehouse. On an average day we can package the equivalent of 16 million 12-ounce servings in this building.
--------------------

I think (but not 100% sure) they have a trademark. You might want to get a lawyer. You never know.

[ This Message was edited by: revbambooben on 2005-04-01 21:28 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-03 7:49 pm   Permalink

My wife and I have been drinking the hell out of Missionary Downfalls the last few months and I've got to say they are quickly becoming one of my favorite mild drinks. I've been buying fresh pineapple, limes and mint every Friday so that I'm stocked on Saturday night to suck down a pitcher or two!

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation