FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events DJ Lee's Exotica Night at The Lucky Tiki, every Sunday starting April 3
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
DJ Lee's Exotica Night at The Lucky Tiki, every Sunday starting April 3
DJLee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-22 2:00 pm   Permalink

Hey gang!

The Lucky Tiki is proud to present "DJ Lee's Exotica Night" at The Lucky Tiki every Sunday, beginning April 3.

I'll be spinning Exotica, lounge, surf, and all related every Sunday Night from 8:00 PM to 2:00 AM at The Lucky Tiki.

See you there!

"DJ Lee"

View Profile of DJLee Send a personal message to DJLee  Goto the website of DJLee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-22 2:26 pm   Permalink

Hooray! I've been hearing rumblings about this for a while now, I'm excited to hear it's happening. This will be a fixture on my schedule, for sure.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-22 2:45 pm   Permalink

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...there is a God afterall......

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-22 3:20 pm   Permalink

Ahhhhh. The perfect way to unwind after a busy Sunday!! I am SOOOOOOO there for the opening night!! Support this event!!!!!!

View Profile of PapeToaTane Send a personal message to PapeToaTane  Email PapeToaTane Goto the website of PapeToaTane     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-22 4:31 pm   Permalink

Sounds awesome, I'll be there on the 3rd for sure!

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-03-22 4:55 pm   Permalink

Where were you Mr. Lee on the 13th. when I was there unwillingly listening to heavy metal on the jukebox?

I'll see you all there next on May 15th, the day after Club Satisfaction!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bob
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-03-22 5:37 pm   Permalink

Don't worry Jab... The jukebox was reprogammed. No more Metal rap or crap.

View Profile of Tiki Bob Send a personal message to Tiki Bob  Email Tiki Bob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-22 6:06 pm   Permalink

This is good news, indeed! Knock 'em tranquil, Lee!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-29 7:00 pm   Permalink

Jus' wanted to bump this up as a reminder to all that this starts this Sunday. I'll be just coming back from the SF Crawl, but I'm going to try to make it for this. I may not be able to swing it this time (boy, am I going to try!), but in future weeks this is likely to become part of my regular routine.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-31 09:05 am   Permalink

Wow. Drive (and play) safe, Humu! That's a HUGE weekend! If you make it, great!! If not, we'll see ya some other Sunday, for sure.

I will be there!

View Profile of PapeToaTane Send a personal message to PapeToaTane  Email PapeToaTane Goto the website of PapeToaTane     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-03 09:15 am   Permalink

Tonight's the night! Let's pack the joint!

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-03 09:32 am   Permalink

I think Q-tiki and I are going...see everyone there...

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-03 11:57 pm   Permalink

DJLee was great, music was perfect all night. Nice meeting PapeToaTane, and Vintagirl hope to see more TC people next week.

vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-04 07:20 am   Permalink

I figured a lot of people would be out of town for the SF Crawl. So yes, it was a rather laid back evening (which was fine with me). Our little group got the whole back booth to ourselves. Brought some newcomers with me too. (One of them happened to photograph Sven many years back for the LA Times magazine.) They quite enjoyed it. Also went to the Safari Room for dinner beforehand. (The catfish was quite good.)

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-04 08:12 am   Permalink

Yep...it was a good time all around.

DJLee - you did a smooth job all night! Hiltiki, it was sure nice sharing those old "small-world" of Hollywood stories with you. Great time, good people, XLNT bar...what more can we ask for??

Oh....well, I guess for Mr. Denny's version of "Cubano Chant", eh, DJLee? I'll bring my vinyl copy next Sunday if I can find it! It was nice meeting Vintagegirl and her "posse", too. (Hope I spelled that right!)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation