FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » DJ Lee's Exotica Night at The Lucky Tiki, every Sunday starting April 3
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
DJ Lee's Exotica Night at The Lucky Tiki, every Sunday starting April 3
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 7:13 pm   Permalink

I wish I knew everyone was there.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 7:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-10 19:13, hiltiki wrote:
I wish I knew everyone was there.

You and Lava Girl were missed!

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 10:09 pm   Permalink

hil... if you look on the previous page I made a list of everyone that were required to show up and you hanford and humu were the only no shows and they are up north i think,so next time I make a list you better make sure to be there or youl miss out on all the fun...luv ya hil see ya next time...

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 11:38 pm   Permalink

ok sir!

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-16 12:58 pm   Permalink

one mo gin, whos in...

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-16 7:11 pm   Permalink

ok, ok, ok, q-tiki and I will be there...

PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-16 8:16 pm   Permalink

Not tonight. Totally and completely drained.

View Profile of PapeToaTane Send a personal message to PapeToaTane  Email PapeToaTane Goto the website of PapeToaTane     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-23 1:53 pm   Permalink

how bout it!!!!

Dolphin Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-23 4:52 pm   Permalink

I don't know if I can make it tonight, but I might hafta start showing up for these... What time do y'all usually show up?

View Profile of Dolphin Tiki Send a personal message to Dolphin Tiki  Email Dolphin Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-23 5:04 pm   Permalink

Kirby, I know I told you I was going to be there, but my Saturday night went on waaaaaaaay longer than I expected, so I'm afraid it just ain't gonna happen...

But be sure to remind Suzy to have some ginger beer there for me for next time!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-23 6:44 pm   Permalink

oh man Z bummer, your gonna miss out on my new hand scuplted tiki pendents, I will be debuting them tonight, I will have about 8 to sell so if anybody wants one of the first you better be there, I will be selling them for 10 bucks or less if your "lucky" or you can just buy me a stella cuzz im broke.. see ya at about 8 or 8:30ish...

Kirby's Gallery

[ This Message was edited by: kirby 2005-10-23 18:46 ]

Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-23 6:58 pm   Permalink

AYE!

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-23 8:35 pm   Permalink

Sorry guys can't make it tonight.

atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-25 5:52 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Lovers!
Here is the fabulous final line up of artists for the second Lucky Tiki Art Show!
Tiki and Cocktail culture art with a 'spooky' twist!
I hope you can all come out to support our amazing artists, as well as us here at your friendly local tiki bar.
Sunday October 30th. 7pm-Midnight (or later)
DJ Lee spins the astounding sounds, Bartender Suzy slings the exotic drink specials.
Costumes not necessary, but they sure are fun!
See you there!

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-25 6:09 pm   Permalink

Somebody get me my glasses! I can't see that little tiny tiki poster on my screen!

Thanks, Suzi! U Rock! See you there!

View Profile of PapeToaTane Send a personal message to PapeToaTane  Email PapeToaTane Goto the website of PapeToaTane     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation