FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events DJ Lee's Exotica Night at The Lucky Tiki, every Sunday starting April 3
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
DJ Lee's Exotica Night at The Lucky Tiki, every Sunday starting April 3
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-04 6:39 pm   Permalink

Sorry I couldn't make it, guys... I was so pooped yesterday that I didn't even manage to get on my flight, I came back this morning instead. Looking forward to checking it out next week!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-05 08:54 am   Permalink

DJLee! Excellent Job! I thank you for playing some of Robert Drasnin's LP "Voodoo" LOVE IT! I am already making plans to be there next Sunday!

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-05 8:28 pm   Permalink

A BIG MAHALO to everyone who came out to support the first night of 'EXOTICA INTOXICA' with DJ LEE and SUZY at THE LUCKY TIKI!!!
It was truly a pleasure to meet all of you, and provide for your lucious libation needs. I hope you found the drinks, decor and music equally intoxicating!
We look forward to becoming your weekly tiki oasis in the valley!
Thank you again for your support. See you next Sunday!

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-06 06:19 am   Permalink

For sure and thanks for the good drinks, and great music. Nice meeting you Atomikitty.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DJLee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-06 2:37 pm   Permalink

Thanks all for coming on Sunday! Looks like we're calling it two different names, I've been calling it DJ Lee's Night Of Exotica and Suzy's been calling it Exotica Intoxica! I think we should take a vote...

See you next Sunday, also drop by The Bigfoot on Wed nights and say hi!

Best from DJ Lee!

View Profile of DJLee Send a personal message to DJLee  Goto the website of DJLee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-10 10:24 am   Permalink

Ok, who is going tonight???? I will be there with Nantiki and Lulu see you there.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-10 4:19 pm   Permalink

I'm sick! Even Suzi's mai tai's won't erase this sore throat! have fun!

View Profile of PapeToaTane Send a personal message to PapeToaTane  Email PapeToaTane Goto the website of PapeToaTane     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-13 10:23 am   Permalink

Another fun night of exotica on the 10th. Thanks again DJLee! I saw Humuhumu there, but didn't get a chance to say hello, so...hello Humuhumu!

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-13 10:50 am   Permalink

Well, shoot, I'm sorry I missed seeing you! Got a chance to talk to Atomic Cocktail, who I hadn't seen in a while, and hiltiki. A mysterious member of the tiki illuminati was there, too, but I think he prefers to run undercover. Didn't get enough of a chance to chat with Lee, but he was busy entertaining the troops. Suzy made me a very delicious drink called a Bossa Nova. Great crowd, great music, great drinks, great company, a great night.

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-13 7:40 pm   Permalink

Humuhumu. it was nice seeing you there, I had a great time as usual also. DJLee is the best. Hope to see more TCers there next Sunday.

weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-17 1:28 pm   Permalink

I will be there tonight. Anyone who wants to join in on the jungle-fun is most welcome, indeed!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-17 2:34 pm   Permalink

I shall be there as well. Probably 9:30 -10:00. I have a going-away party for friends earlier in the West Valley. Looking forward to meeing you, Unk. Couldn't make it to the b'day bash. Sounds like it was awesome!!

View Profile of PapeToaTane Send a personal message to PapeToaTane  Email PapeToaTane Goto the website of PapeToaTane     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-18 12:27 am   Permalink

Another fine night at the L.T. Good crowd. Weirdunkletiki, fresh off his birthday bash, was there. So was Vintagegirl and the gang, Hiltiki and *TWO* daughters this time (my goodness, what a good gene-pool there, fellas!) Q-Tiki - and I'm sure a few TC regulars who I didn't meet! Suzi, true mixologist-artiste, behind the bar - and DJLee, layin' it down smooth and tropical as usual. Lee - please post that pic you took before I left! Sundays at the Lucky Tiki are *not* to be missed!

vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-18 4:09 pm   Permalink

Another great night at the Lucky Tiki. Always a groovy yet laid back vibe going on there. We came to meet up with Weird Unc who was still recovering from Trader Vic's the night before. But was also pleased to run into Phantom Surfer, PapeToaTane, and Hiltiki among others once more. Suzanne, the bartender, was in top form last night too.

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-24 12:11 pm   Permalink

I'm looking forward to enjoying more of Lee's music & Suzy's mixology this evening -- who else is planning to make it tonight?

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation