Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Starbuck's Coffee Liqueur
Starbuck's Coffee Liqueur
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-23 7:48 pm   Permalink

No doubt if you love good coffee you hate Starbuck's burnt toast flavored swill they've made billions on. Oddly enough they make excellent ice cream, and now pretty good booze. Starbuck's Coffee Liqueur has a surprisingly rich coffee flavor (seems impossible they used their own coffee) and man is it great in a White Russian or with Irish Cream. (Like drinkin' coffee ice cream!). I'd guess it's also the perfect way to start the day when on vacation and the "Drink When You Feel Like It" rule applies.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-03-24 11:49 am   Permalink

Definitely a stronger "coffee" taste than most coffee liqueurs...I like it better than Kahula.

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KuKuAhu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-24 1:45 pm   Permalink

Sounds like it is good, but I think I'll stick with Kahlua and Tia Maria though.

I think I'd feel a bit odd downing caucasians with Frappuccino liqueur in 'em.

Ahu

Fraternal Order of Moai

View Profile of KuKuAhu Send a personal message to KuKuAhu  Email KuKuAhu Goto the website of KuKuAhu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation