FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Hot Canadian band action - Arcade Fire?
Hot Canadian band action - Arcade Fire?
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-25 08:43 am   Permalink

I just believed the hype about The Arcade Fire and bought tickets to see them in Manchester England. Supposedly they are so good people are travelling over here from North America to see them. The album has only just come out over here, so I'm not sure what to expect.

Anyone seen them?

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-25 1:46 pm   Permalink

I haven't seen them Woody, but I wanted to congratulate you on your 2 year TC anniversary!!

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-25 6:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-03-25 13:46, MachTiki wrote:
I haven't seen them Woody, but I wanted to congratulate you on your 2 year TC anniversary!!

Cheers MachTiki! (Though it's actually been a while longer than that counting Ye Olde Yahoo Group Tiki Central)

More importantly, it's my birthday and am hoping to stoke some late-night bilge posts after having drunk many many pints of ale. Then again, I could quite easily hit the sack.....

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation