FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Kevin & Jody's Tiki Room collectables for Disneyland 50th (UPDATE Tiki Drummer & shirt order dates!)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 Next Page )
Kevin & Jody's Tiki Room collectables for Disneyland 50th (UPDATE Tiki Drummer & shirt order dates!)
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-29 2:49 pm   Permalink

I think the Tomorrowland Snow Globe plays "Miracles From Molecules" and there is a Atomobile in the pewter set.....

[ This Message was edited by: Tangaroa on 2005-03-29 16:32 ]

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-29 4:24 pm   Permalink

Wow, majorly cool stuff, Tangaroa! I looked at this post yesterday, but it took me this long to reply because I had to recover from my aneurysm!!! Full size Barker Bird, Tangaroa lamp, Lanai Gods & Goddesses, Space Mountain big fig, Moonliner lamp... gakk-k-k...

...where's that Disney Visa application that I had sitting around somewhere on my desk?!?

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-29 5:18 pm   Permalink

Do you Disney collectors think that these pieces are going to be real pricey or will they be reasonable like that Enchanted Tiki Room Big Fig thing that was a deal at $150?

I've never been much of a Disney fan (in fact I've been pretty anti-Disney most of my life ever since they brainwashed a college roommate of mine in the 80s and turned him into a zombie) but I find that I am slowly yet relentlessly being sucked into an all-consuming lust for Enchanted Tiki Room paraphernalia! And it all started with that little Design Toscano knockoff at Big Lots! Insidious.

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-29 6:06 pm   Permalink

I'm told prices will be in line with what the current "Big Figs" run for - somewhere between $125 - $200 per item. But don't hold me to that!

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2005-03-30 07:46 am   Permalink

That's some cool stuff Tangaroa.....love that Tiki Room ticket booth and Adventureland entrance...........

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-30 08:58 am   Permalink

wish list for the 75th:

a pair of full size ETR drummers (that work!)

not that I'm complaining about what's available

-Z

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-30 09:41 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-03-30 08:58, Feelin' Zombified wrote:
wish list for the 75th:

a pair of full size ETR drummers (that work!)

not that I'm complaining about what's available

-Z

Ummmm - I've wanted one of those guys for a looooong time.... I'm not holding my breath though......

Hot Lava
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-31 04:29 am   Permalink

I'm going to need some new pants. I just soiled mine after looking at all this cool stuff.

I thought I was going to have to take a trip to California in order to buy this stuff. Now all I have to do is hit the refresh button a million times on May 2nd until the items all appear.

View Profile of Hot Lava Send a personal message to Hot Lava  Email Hot Lava     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZebraTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-31 3:09 pm   Permalink

I think the description, "Detail of the highest obsession" is perfect! All of it is just fantastic!

The Barker Bird is such a deal, after all, he won't chew up your tiki bar!

Who doesn't want the fullsize drummers installed around their dining room ceiling?

All this retro stuff reminded me that somewhere I have a photo of my grandmother on one of the mules on the mule-train ride, which is even more amazing now than it was then, and even then we were all amazed that she'd get on the mule.

View Profile of ZebraTiki Send a personal message to ZebraTiki  Email ZebraTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-31 4:57 pm   Permalink

Is this her?

ZebraTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-31 8:32 pm   Permalink

Close! My picture is either in black & white, or it's the type that the color bleaches out of over time. I'll have to dig it out and post it. Actual grandmas on mules in Disneyland, those were the days!

View Profile of ZebraTiki Send a personal message to ZebraTiki  Email ZebraTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thedivas
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-04-02 10:25 am   Permalink

just as a passing comment, the last time i checked the price on the ETR big fig, it had been raised from the original price of $150 to the less appealing price of $195. this was also the price of the new Haunted Mansion big fig.

View Profile of thedivas Send a personal message to thedivas      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Netty
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-04-07 12:42 pm   Permalink

Okay, I have to get a Tiki shirt for the hubby!

View Profile of Netty Send a personal message to Netty  Email Netty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BarkerBird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-13 11:14 am   Permalink

Great stuff, Tangaroa. Fantastic.

Time to whip out the old credit card.

View Profile of BarkerBird Send a personal message to BarkerBird      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-13 12:29 pm   Permalink

OH. MY. TIKI. GOD.

WOW! WOW! WOW! I am completely intoxicated by these photos! Mahalo for posting them!!!!!!

Lenore

View Profile of Tikilicious Send a personal message to Tikilicious  Email Tikilicious Goto the website of Tikilicious     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation