FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Kevin & Jody's Tiki Room collectables for Disneyland 50th (UPDATE Tiki Drummer & shirt order dates!)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 Next Page )
Kevin & Jody's Tiki Room collectables for Disneyland 50th (UPDATE Tiki Drummer & shirt order dates!)
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-21 11:42 am   Permalink

I received an e-mail notice this morning, that said that my drummer gods are shipping out today. Cool! I guess I'll get them in about a week?

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
marika
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-21 12:05 pm   Permalink

I got the tangaroa lamp. There is a 20$ off most of the things on disneyshopping.go.com for a few days and since I ordered something you can get another 10% off with the code POOH10 that is good till june 30th I believe so I saved a wholesome 34.90 on it because of the 20$ + 10% off. Woohooo.

View Profile of marika Send a personal message to marika  Goto the website of marika     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-21 12:33 pm   Permalink

If you use the coupon code DSINTRO20 posted back on page 19, you can get 20% off anything in the calatog plus free shipping, and I believe that coupon is good through April 23 (this Sunday).

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
besmirched

Posted: 2006-04-22 2:48 pm   Permalink

Hi.
You can get $45 off your order this weekend. Works great if you order just 1 item.
The automatic $20 when you place an order and an extra $25 off with code SPRING06
Just ordered the logo shirt with a $45 discount. With shipping it was under $70.
Thanks for everyone posting info on ordering. I got my dress last week and it is even better than I had anticipated...
Megan Besmirched.

View Profile of besmirched Send a personal message to besmirched  Email besmirched Goto the website of besmirched     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 6:28 pm   Permalink

Thanks to everyone for the codes! I just ordered a green shirt-- they're still available! Saved $45! What a bargain! That's cheaper than shirts at Tommy Bahama, and these are way cooler!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gwenners
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-23 10:28 am   Permalink

My dress arrived early last week -- it's great! Humu-times-two was not kidding about the sizes, mine is a bit roomy, but that's okay. Also, as a slight fashion tip: Old Navy has some cheap gold sandals right now that are great with it.

Cheers,
Gwen Smith

View Profile of gwenners Send a personal message to gwenners  Goto the website of gwenners     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-24 6:00 pm   Permalink

I picked up my drummer gods from the post office today. They actually came in on Saturday. And, oh Lordy, are they big! Bigger than I expected - the box was huge too, and I could only fit one box into my the trunk of my big american automobile. But they are way cool!!! Here's a pic of one at my work.

ZuluMagoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-25 8:34 pm   Permalink

UGGGH!

Mine arrived today and when I opened the box, he was broken in half across his body. I called customer service for a replacement and have been put on the back order list because they are out of stock (as mentined above). Dammit. She told me that they will be shipping out the new stock on August 28th and I should receive it about a week later. She is mailing me a $20 gift certificate for my trouble. The packaging looked ok, but I didn't even lift him out of the box before I noticed the 'problem'.

Zulu

View Profile of ZuluMagoo Send a personal message to ZuluMagoo  Email ZuluMagoo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomobile
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-26 11:44 am   Permalink

Howdy!
I ordered 2 Tiki Drummers and only 1 of them showed up. Maybe the second one will arrive tomorrow... I hope. He came in great shape and looks even cooler with his drum light illuminating his face from below. Sinister. My certificate of authenticity for the drummer was included, but for some strange reason, there was also a certificate for some Fantasia Sheet Music Stand(At least there weren't some botties inside). I already have my drummer on display and I'm waiting for the second one. I also ordered the logos shirt and 2 of the Tiki Room shirts so I have a spare when I wear this one out!
Great stuff again. Thanks Kevin and Jody!
Your friend,
Louis

View Profile of Atomobile Send a personal message to Atomobile      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-26 8:06 pm   Permalink

I was a little nervous while opening the boxes, but luckily everything looks pretty good.

I haven't tried plugging them in yet. Trying to find some red light bulbs first.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Akamu-Kamaka

Posted: 2006-04-27 5:20 pm   Permalink

Hi all,
The Drummers look great!!!
I myself have had my eye on Juan, the barker bird, for some time...saving my pennies, if you will. But now I see a "CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE" posting on his page...has anyone seen this before or, are they really gone for good? WHAAAAAAAA ...I wanted one so much.
I did score a green host shirt, and I love it! Thanks for the 20% discount info, it was a great help!

[ This Message was edited by: Akamu-Kamaka 2006-04-28 14:52 ]

View Profile of Akamu-Kamaka Send a personal message to Akamu-Kamaka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-27 5:22 pm   Permalink

Sad to hear about breakage on drummers - that sucks! My Green Tiki / Adventureland shirt came to today and was in one piece. Its a great quality shirt - the XL is big ( I thought I might need the XXL but no sir!!). The color is bright and just the way I like it.

thanks for makin it happen. If you don't have one yet you should go for it they are quality and colorful!!!

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jax Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-27 6:37 pm   Permalink

Got my drummer today and it's impressive! I'm thinking about trading the drum cover with an orange lense to see what the effect will be.

View Profile of Jax Tiki Send a personal message to Jax Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
joefla70
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-28 07:03 am   Permalink

I got my drummer today too! I was very happy to see that you can plug it in (unlike the ETR big fig which runs on batteries). This is going to be the nightlight in my daugther's "Enchanted Tiki Room" themed room.

My friends at work think I'm crazy for putting this in my kid's room because they think it will scare her. I told them they should see the tiki masks and totems that are arleady in there! (BTW, she sleeps like a log).

View Profile of joefla70 Send a personal message to joefla70  Email joefla70     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Akamu-Kamaka

Posted: 2006-05-01 5:29 pm   Permalink

It's official, Juan is sold out.
I guess I'll have to search EBay, and pay twice the price!
I would love for Kevin and Jody to create a tiki toucan, please,please, Maybe for
Disney World's anniversary? There was a neat one at the
50th display, I think or somewhere??

He would be a great collectible.

View Profile of Akamu-Kamaka Send a personal message to Akamu-Kamaka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation