Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Bilge » » Some things just defy description
Some things just defy description
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-28 6:32 pm   Permalink

some weird stuff out there on the net folks.... dig it...and I bet you'll never be able to hear the song again with out thinking about this....

http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=1269

I welcome thoughts on this...or links to other weirdness... back to the drink...yaaarrrr

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Satan's Sin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-28 6:39 pm   Permalink

Bargoyle --

Only the first part of this played on my Mac. Will try again later.

Here's a good site to visit while drinking:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/index2.shtml

View Profile of Satan's Sin Send a personal message to Satan's Sin  Email Satan's Sin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-28 6:42 pm   Permalink

Yeah, you need the mplayer2 plugin...its a wmv file...had a hell of a time at work getting ti to play too (work in art dept at a printshop on macs all day)

good stuff though...funny, but strangely GOOD in a way...ahhh, I dont even know if Im making sense here...just watch the damn thing!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-28 6:46 pm   Permalink

Hey satan, thanks for that ebaum link...i used to goto that site ahwile ago & completely forgot about it... albinoblacksheep.com is a good one too for some weird animations & such...

especially if you like crazy japaneese pop music with optical overload of media icons whizzing around.....seems to be a popular thing to do with flash...

ok, its almost 10 here...last call...bargoyle need sleep

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-28 7:06 pm   Permalink

DO you like Jumpsuits??
80's music??
Nasty Beards??
Large Kitchen Appliances??
Plumber Crack??
Then HURRA TORPEDO will own you!!

Check out the link in first post...or check it out here if you're too lazy to scroll back up to the top

http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=1269

enjoy!!

Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-28 7:52 pm   Permalink

Now I know what happened to Dave Mustaine! (or is that the wild violin guy from Kansas?)
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2005-03-28 8:49 pm   Permalink

Bargoyle, that video is just too hilarious! Thanks for pointing it out.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-29 01:25 am   Permalink

The drummer is definitely "Animal" from Sesame Street come back to life.
Did you hear the singer change his "accent" to Chec/Russian(in what language was the website in?) after the crowd started gettin' pissed? Classic!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-29 05:23 am   Permalink

I love how the backup singer is stirring the pot on the stove for some reason, and also for how looooooooong he holds the smasher over his head (with pants already falling down) before he does anything.

Hell, who am I kidding, these guys are my new favorite band!!

Long Live Hurra Torpedo!!!

aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-29 05:40 am   Permalink

Oh my goodness!!!! This is going to make me sit in a dark room and listen to all my Bonnie Tyler CDs!!

Bonnie Rocks!!

[ This Message was edited by: aquaorama on 2005-03-29 05:58 ]

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-29 05:42 am   Permalink

Bargoyle dude, how in the hell did you come across that??? It made me think I was on shrooms' or something........pretty groovy though I must say. I'd gladly donate my freestanding range for there cause', I am in need of new appliances.

G.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-29 06:37 am   Permalink

The back-up vocals were reminiscent of somebody... what was her name?... Oh, right.

Thanks for the post Bargoyle.

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-29 2:38 pm   Permalink

Mach, you're totally right.

He DOES sound like Edith. I couldnt help but scream "Stifle it!!" at the computer screen.

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation