FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events SF Tiki crawl Room share?
SF Tiki crawl Room share?
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-29 3:46 pm   Permalink

I got a room with two beds at the Phoenix for Friday and Saturday If anybody is looking to split it let me know. My apologizes for such short notice.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-29 3:58 pm   Permalink

If you can;t find someone for both days, I'd be interested in Saturday only--smiley.

ps--how much per night?

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-29 4:16 pm   Permalink

Hey Smiles, the room was in the neighborhood of $119.00 a night. Split that in half and you get 59.50 + tax
If I cant get a roomie for both nights your in for Sat. Watch this post for updates

Chongolio

P.S I cannot be held responsible for any sleep lost due to excessive fun or snoring

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kamapua'a
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-03-29 11:49 pm   Permalink

Eh Braddah Chongo! Where da kine pig supose to sleep!? And where da art fo da shirt brah. you bettah get to work lazy. hee-hee-hee

Remebah Peepo, hit Chongolio up fo a look at da first volume of my adventures in Oahu. he will have a few copies fo sale too. Da series is Good fun fo da keiki and da kukus.

Kamapua'a

www.piggod.com

[ This Message was edited by: Kamapua'a on 2005-03-30 01:13 ]

View Profile of Kamapua'a Send a personal message to Kamapua'a  Email Kamapua'a     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-30 12:41 pm   Permalink

Randy,
I'll split with you for Fri & Sat if its still avail. I was initially setup to room with Vic - but his sh*t stinks...

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-30 12:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-03-30 12:41, PolynesianPop wrote:
Randy,
I'll split with you for Fri & Sat if its still avail. I was initially setup to room with Vic - but his sh*t stinks...

Count your blessings Adrian!
Word has it, he's bringing the "Penus".

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-30 12:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-03-30 12:53, Unga Bunga wrote:
Count your blessings Adrian!
Word has it, he's bringing the "Penus".

You mean Long Duck Dong?

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-30 2:45 pm   Permalink

Alright P-pop were flatmates more the weekend! I will try and rememember to bring my Old Spice, Irish Spring and a Glade plug in for the bathroom. not sure what time I am going to roll in so I will PM you my cell just so you have it.
This going to be a blast my brother!

Sorry Smiley, if you get in a pinch for Sat, maybe we can help you out.

Ch-ch-ch-Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation