FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Crawl V pics
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Tiki Crawl V pics
Tonga-in-Chiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-04-06 6:42 pm   Permalink

Heck, if someone designs a mascot costume for me, I'll wear it in a heart beat!
Especially if it's got one of those pj bottom flaps for easy mooning access!
(Oops, I forgot I promised not to do that anymore )

View Profile of Tonga-in-Chiki Send a personal message to Tonga-in-Chiki  Email Tonga-in-Chiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-06 10:01 pm   Permalink

all i can say is i never thought i would be running in dress shoes through S.F. ( actually i kinda felt like micheal douglas in the streets of san francisco which was oddly cool)

you know that totally breaks my #1 rule in life which is : only run when chased!

any way on a serious note it was a pleasure to meet everyone this weekend. fish, sabu, mai tai, monkeyman, tonga, hula hula, seamus and jauna, my doppelganger from the filthy thieving bastards and everyone else who i forgot.(hey i was drinking you know!)

and lastly it was great to see all of our old friends as well. you all know who you are!

many many many thanks to all who were involved in the planning and execution of one hell of a crawl!

edited for spelling

[ This Message was edited by: the drunken hat on 2005-04-06 22:11 ]

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 09:07 am   Permalink

Aloha all and a big mahalo to martiki,rebecca, mig and hanford for another awesome crawl.Lots of hard work and time was spent on ensuring we all had fun and I really appreciat that. OK so on to the rest. First i'd like to apogize to all the married women out there who I either groped or hit on while in toxicated my bad.
I was really glad to see so many old faces:
polypop (my homie)
al n shelly ( the older bro n sis I look up too)
trade vic ( my roomie)
humu2 ( boing )
monkey man ( da man wit da cam )
bigbadtikidaddy ( da man )
sabu ( the keeper of of that is holy)
tikimama and melinture ( my fav)
tikimonkey ( the stepchild)
martiki adn rebecca( my family)
mig ( loss for words)
wierduncle tiki ( keep on playing judd, we love it all)
sweetpea (awe so cute)
the jab ( the one and only)
mr smiley ( you have the power)
tradepup ( mad man)
tikibot and his lovely wife( sniff I need a tissue)

thank you all....

and to the new face for me , sorry if I miss you I cant remeber it all.
unga bunga ( unstoppable)
chongolio ( my brother)
seamus and jaunus ( punk rock tiki)
the hat and tikicleen ( wonderful )
espiranza and peter ( crazy, looking foward to more)
tongue and cheeky ( um....I wont go there)
veranui and his lovey wife ( that girl can dance)
hanford ( finally we meet, dum dum dum...)
I forgot your name but the ppl form virgina ,( hope to see u next year)
tikifish ( wow)
crystal chandelier( wow o wow)

well that all my little brain can think of, thank you one and all....
Sorry if i missed taking pics of some of you , and I also deleted so pics to protec the innocent.

[ This Message was edited by: hula hula on 2005-04-07 09:09 ]

[ This Message was edited by: hula hula on 2005-04-07 09:13 ]

[ This Message was edited by: hula hula on 2005-04-07 09:14 ]

[ This Message was edited by: hula hula on 2005-04-07 12:08 ]

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-04-07 09:26 am   Permalink

I'll keep it short, as it's all been said:

Big mahalos to everyone who came- without all of you good people, we'd just be sittin' here pickin' our noses. The Ohana makes a great event.

A thousand thanks again to all of our donors/sponsors- you really made it extra special.

And thanks for all the kind words about us! It was a hell of a lot of work, but a hell of a good time!

[ This Message was edited by: martiki on 2005-04-07 12:07 ]

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 11:50 am   Permalink

I put my photos online and I wanted to share them with everyone! Hope you will all enjoy them!

http://community.webshots.com/album/313999733FRzsup

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 12:05 pm   Permalink

Nice post Hula Hula but....

What the heck is with the Monkeyman(?). Everyone else gets some friendly greeting or description and all I get is a friggin question mark?

Im writing you out of my will. No soup for you!

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 12:07 pm   Permalink

i was leaving it open s i could go back to it but i forgot. ( da man wit da cam )
ther all better now.....

[ This Message was edited by: hula hula on 2005-04-07 12:08 ]

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-04-07 12:16 pm   Permalink

suzanne, you have stamina to get up for the Alameda flea market after the crawl!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 12:16 pm   Permalink

Man, you are quick.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Netty
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-04-07 12:31 pm   Permalink

I am so sad that I missed it this year. Can't wait to see everyone at Tiki Oasis.

View Profile of Netty Send a personal message to Netty  Email Netty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 1:24 pm   Permalink

Da crawl was DOPE, Yo! Mad props to ma boyz Martin, Mig and Hanford (and Rebecca too). I'll see y'alls at da Oasis, ya heard.

...aiight - Peace Out....

Poly-Pop *

He who dies with the most broken mugs WINS!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AquaZombie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 12:56 pm   Permalink

I don't even know who I met last Friday night at Conga and Vic's, but nice meeting ya! I know Unga Bunga was there, who I knew already from his trip to Thrillville last year, and some cool guy from my adopted town of Alameda named Bill who I plan on hanging out with more in the near future. I can't keep up with all the TC monikers, I know most of you by birth name anyway. Glad I finally made one of these, I'm normally out of town for my bday (April 2, which is why I wasn't on the bus Sat nite, or one reason), so mahalo Mig for "making" me stay around this time, it was a lotta fun. Thanks also to Martin for that "Oakland Tiki Day" Proclamation from Mayor Jerry Brown, read at the Conga, prominently "Whereas-ing" my wife, Monica Tiki Goddess. Like I told Mig and Hanford, maybe next year our duplex in Alameda (Otto and Doe live upstairs!) can be a stop on the itinerary, so I won't even have to leave the house! If I'm in town, that is...See ya at Oasis for more Mai Tai madness soonsville.

View Profile of AquaZombie Send a personal message to AquaZombie  Email AquaZombie Goto the website of AquaZombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 1:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-04-07 12:16, thejab wrote:
suzanne, you have stamina to get up for the Alameda flea market after the crawl!

Well, I had no choice! My best friend was flying into Oakland airport at 6.37 am and I had to pick her up. I figured we might as well go the the flea market too!

Suzanne

[ This Message was edited by: suzanne on 2005-04-08 13:17 ]

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-10 3:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-04-08 12:56, AquaZombie wrote:
I don't even know who I met last Friday night at Conga and Vic's, but nice meeting ya! I know Unga Bunga was there, who I knew already from his trip to Thrillville last year, and some cool guy from my adopted town of Alameda named Bill who I plan on hanging out with more in the near future.

Hey Will The Thrill, that's me! Great meeting you at Trader Vic's, hipster!!!
Quote:

...See ya at Oasis for more Mai Tai madness soonsville.

Keep your eye out for my fez, I'll be there if I can get a volunteer spot.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-04-11 10:22 am   Permalink

Here's a few more gems- not my own:

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation