FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Crawl V pics
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Tiki Crawl V pics
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-11 10:49 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-04-11 10:22, martiki wrote:
Here's a few more gems- not my own:

Thanks for posting this shot of me cutting the raffle ticket line. It was an honest mistake, I swear! I walked in, saw Martiki selling tickets and said "How much?, he told me, I handed him the cash and squeezed my way to the bar. I was so clueless I didn't even realize that the loose assembledge of people along the wall was a line. I didn't mean any disrespect and am truly sorry. Please forgive me - I am old and feeble (and I hadn't even had a drink yet!)

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-04-11 10:59 am   Permalink

Dude, that's my bald head, not yours!

But that's OK, even my mother can't tell us apart. Remember last year's Tiki Bob shot? There was a picture of you lying on the sidewalk in front of Tiki Bob in the Ross Valley Reporter two weeks ago, and my mom thought it was me!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-11 11:46 am   Permalink

Then I take back all that "I'm sorry for cutting in line" stuff....

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-11 11:48 am   Permalink

I'm still alive!!
I had to let the memories marinate, much like my body marinated in rum for three days in straight.
I'm not a huge drinker & all those sweet tropical drinks took quite the toll on me.
I was barfing for another three days afterward. It felt like a hangover, but there had to be a flu bug mixed in for good measure.....either way nearly all of last week was a total wash for me.
I did have a truly great time, tho!
The triumphant return of the Canadians!!!
Jane & Alexis! Could I love them more? probably not. (I'm lumping Mr. Smiley into the cannot-love-more-fest because Bruce RULES!)

The triumphant return of HulaHula!!
That dude kicks ass! Dont stay away so long next time!!

Meeting so many new people was great: Sabu, Al & Shelly, Monkeyman, Virani & wife, The Mai Tai & Coco Loco clan, Seamus clan....& Tonga in Cheeky (you horny bastich, put something on forfucksake!)
Hangin with Hanford & Mig & the sultry AppleVenus!
Hangin with my excellent homeboy TikiRoyale!
Awesome to see JungleTrader, Trader Pup, HumuHumu(yumuyumu), SaaaaweetPea, Chongo, PolyPop, TikiCleen & the "Running"Hat, Z Jab, UngaBunga, Drunken Falling Dress Girl (best lap dance in many moons), & countless others I cant rememeber the names of...
Mucho big thanks to Martin & Rebecca, Mig & Hanford for all their efforts. It just gets better every year!

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-11 11:52 am   Permalink

[quote]
On 2005-04-11 10:49, Tiki-bot wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-04-11 10:22, martiki wrote:

Ha ha ha! I see myself in a pic! or the back of my head, anyhow I'd be able to spot one of those hairflowers anywhere!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrs. pineapple
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-11 3:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-04-11 10:59, martiki wrote:
Dude, that's my bald head, not yours!

But that's OK, even my mother can't tell us apart. Remember last year's Tiki Bob shot? There was a picture of you lying on the sidewalk in front of Tiki Bob in the Ross Valley Reporter two weeks ago, and my mom thought it was me!

WHAT?????

View Profile of mrs. pineapple Send a personal message to mrs. pineapple      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-11 3:33 pm   Permalink

Don't worry honey, it's okay. I made the papers again but this time there were no hookers and lawn gnomes involved.

mrs. pineapple
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-11 3:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-04-11 15:33, Tiki-bot wrote:
Don't worry honey, it's okay. I made the papers again but this time there were no hookers and lawn gnomes involved.

OK, you know how I hate Lawn Gnomes. So, will I need to wait a full year before I hear about embarrassing photos from THIS year's Crawl?? (wait a minute, I was ON last year's crawl....what the ??)

View Profile of mrs. pineapple Send a personal message to mrs. pineapple      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-13 11:12 am   Permalink

I am filled with more envy than ANY of you could POSSIBLY imagine. *violently kicking myself in the ass for not going! IDIOT!!!!!!*

Miss Humu Humu, your haircut looks GORGEOUS! Steve and I LOVE it! (we sat across from you at the luau at the Daytona gathering... I used to be "kipepeo" on here.) VERY yummy doo!

OK that does it. I am going to go to this thing every year from now on. The regret is too great to ever bear again.

Thanks for sharing your pickchas!

Mahalo!

Lenore

View Profile of Tikilicious Send a personal message to Tikilicious  Email Tikilicious Goto the website of Tikilicious     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-13 11:14 am   Permalink

PS: I totally would have gone, if I had known there was going to be a giant dildo-tiki there!!!!!!!!

View Profile of Tikilicious Send a personal message to Tikilicious  Email Tikilicious Goto the website of Tikilicious     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-04-19 11:18 am   Permalink

From the April 5th issue of the Ross Valley Reporter- Front Page, no less!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-19 6:07 pm   Permalink

Martiki! That is is so freakin cool! Thanks for postin' What a great shot.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-25 11:58 am   Permalink

Timely as ever...
Here are some of the pics I took the first night at the crawl on MY camera. (I forgot I used my camera the first night...!DUH!)

These were at Trader Sam's after hours, where we managed to shut the place down.
Present were TikiFish, Crystal Chandelier, Mig & AppleVenus.
I used my sisters camera for the rest of the weekend because she has the exact same camera, but with lots more memory.
The thought was I could take alot more pictures, but every time I try to upload the photos from her camera I get a little pop-up telling me there are no pictures in the camera...WTF!!
I even tried swapping the memory cards, but that doesnt work either.
I have 20 more shots but can't access them.
I will keep trying & post them when I figure this shit out.
Your technically challenged pal,
bigbadtikidaddy

no clue who this is. Just some passed out drunkard.

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-04-25 12:06 pm   Permalink

that last picture is SO Sam's.

Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-30 12:05 pm   Permalink

Bring on # VI Baby!!!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation