FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Torch Nights at the Mai Kai 4/14/05
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Tiki Torch Nights at the Mai Kai 4/14/05
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-04 9:37 pm   Permalink

My first installment of Tiki Torch Nights in South Florida and of course at the Mai Kai.
Go to
http://www.tikikiliki.com for details!

The World of Tiki Kiliki

[ This Message was edited by: tiki_kiliki on 2005-04-04 21:40 ]

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-05 10:12 pm   Permalink

OH WOW! This looks SO COOL!!!!

Steve and I are SO THERE. I have heard a tremendous buzz about this at The Mai Kai, actually. I was just there again (Hazel told me I should start paying RENT! lol!) and I couldn't help but overhear the buzz about Tiki Torch Nights. Giddy excitement is in the air!

See you then doll!

~Lenore

View Profile of Tikilicious Send a personal message to Tikilicious  Email Tikilicious Goto the website of Tikilicious     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-06 07:50 am   Permalink

The Mai Kai musicians will join us throughout the night between shows as well!! Can't wait to see Mua play with these kats!

Also, there will be drawings from the raffle all night for Tiki Giveaways & drink from the Mai Kai menu!!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-06 09:31 am   Permalink

Thursday, oh c'mon! How about a nice Saturday evening so I don't have to take a day off work and school?

View Profile of Jawa Send a personal message to Jawa  Email Jawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 3:58 pm   Permalink

Got a confirmed night off from work on the 14th. Whoohooo! Will be there with bells on.

Having never made it to a Tiki Torch Night in Atlanta, what is the schedule of events for the night? Will there still be several shows? What should we do with ourselves in between?

[ This Message was edited by: I dream of tiki on 2005-04-07 16:02 ]

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 11:44 pm   Permalink

There will be lots of Exotica playing in between sets along with raffle prize winners, free drink giveaways, picture ops, surprises from the Mai Kai and lots lots more - the night will dissapear before you know it!

The Hukilau

kahukini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-10 05:45 am   Permalink

I'll be there. My first tiki event in so long I'll have to search for a Hawaiian shirt Somebody get Hanford to correct his calendar, he has it on the 23rd - http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=12675&forum=4&0

View Profile of kahukini Send a personal message to kahukini  Goto the website of kahukini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-12 08:32 am   Permalink

Holy sh*t!. Is that you Ford? I wish I could be there just to give you a hard time.

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-12 08:42 am   Permalink

Hi Geoff -

Looks like the Mai Kai will make a decision on allowing this event to take place on a Saturday night after seeing the turnout for this week which I expect (and hope) to be pretty high. We've got a feature blurb going into the New Times and there's been an insane buzz about the event.

I hope you and Marion can make it out!

The Hukilau

Jawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-12 09:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-04-12 08:42, tiki_kiliki wrote:
Hi Geoff -

Looks like the Mai Kai will make a decision on allowing this event to take place on a Saturday night after seeing the turnout for this week which I expect (and hope) to be pretty high. We've got a feature blurb going into the New Times and there's been an insane buzz about the event.

I hope you and Marion can make it out!

That would be really nice! I hope the turnout is fantastic, because if it's high on a Thursday, it will be crazy on a Saturday when people from further away would be able to make it...

Thanks for the update tiki_kiliki!

View Profile of Jawa Send a personal message to Jawa  Email Jawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-12 10:42 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-04-12 08:42, tiki_kiliki wrote:
Hi Geoff -

I hope you and Marian can make it out!

T-K,
Marian and I would love to be there, but we are pretty busy this week and Thursday is impossible. If you move it to Saturdays in the future, I'm sure we can make a few of them. Have a great time!
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gatorjwade
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-04-12 1:21 pm   Permalink

I'll be there...

View Profile of gatorjwade Send a personal message to gatorjwade  Email gatorjwade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-13 11:02 am   Permalink

WHOOHOOO! One more day away! *sings "Tomorrow" like little orphan freakin Annie* lol!

I can hardly wait!

Lenore

View Profile of Tikilicious Send a personal message to Tikilicious  Email Tikilicious Goto the website of Tikilicious     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-13 5:57 pm   Permalink

Article in The New Times!

Hey everyone check it out!

Pomaika i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-14 10:24 am   Permalink

Wish I could be there! I'm working until 5:30 today and have to be back at 7:30 am tomorrow. The drive from Orlando isn't too bad, but that would seriously eat into my Mai Kai time!

Will someone drink a black magic for me?

Anna

View Profile of Pomaika i Send a personal message to Pomaika i      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation