FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts tiki ipod skinz?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
tiki ipod skinz?
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-05 9:12 pm   Permalink

hey tiki lovers...a while back i was talking about a product based on some tiki paintings i did that was for an ipod...my prototype ipod skin arrived about 4 weeks ago and since i have been sporting a protective skin...i am CRAZY for any kind of music so an ipod to me is like Xmas...one of the greatest inventions of the last 100 years...it's not a life saving vaccine but it can take a 6 hour flight and break it into tiny bite sized bits and these skins are cool cool cool - not to mention totally function based...if you are into ipods like i am...dig it...you mihgt want to pick one up...

http://macskinz.com/

click on artist series and scroll down to see the sneak peak of my 2 designs...sorry ...only ONE of them is tiki guys...

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-05 10:55 pm   Permalink

What name are you under?

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-05 11:29 pm   Permalink

Any idea when yours will be available?

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-04-06 07:38 am   Permalink

This is how my brother tikied his ipod..

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-06 07:42 am   Permalink

Hey, how do you do that?

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-06 11:59 am   Permalink

i love it...your brother boned his hardware prefs to be tiki...i hope that thing runs more than a couple more weeks...hell...he may be able to take his ipod apart and put it back together again for all i know...maybe he works for apple!!!

just got word the skinz are going to be for sale in the next week...i'll post it when i get it!

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-04-06 6:25 pm   Permalink

I have not a clue, I think he did it when he was running his ipod on Linnux, I think he said he replaced the (possibly).bmp of the tick you get when you disconnect, with a monocrome image of a tiki i did.
I'll email him and find out all the gory details.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-06 7:38 pm   Permalink

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000610023097/

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-06 10:05 pm   Permalink

those ipod skinz are for sale right now kidz!

stuff-o-rama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 12:30 am   Permalink

I ordered mine today, too bad you don't have one available of the painting shown above, too!

Thanks!

View Profile of stuff-o-rama Send a personal message to stuff-o-rama  Goto the website of stuff-o-rama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 08:10 am   Permalink

the painting above...? glad you like it stuff-o-rama...

anyone headed to the tiki ti for the grand re-opening??? i am going to have a Tshirt image ready for those dudes...i can't wait to enjoy one of the finest in original tropical drinks again!!!

Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 09:09 am   Permalink

Jess, I will Kooch. Hallooo bodeee, these kick ass!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 10:15 am   Permalink

Diablo

i can't WAIT to peep out that A-frame you are carving up and hammering together for Greenway...dig dig dig dig diiig!!!

mahalo!

Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 12:33 pm   Permalink

Those are really sweeet!
Unfortunately your skins won't fit my mini.

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 12:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-04-08 12:33, Tikiwahine wrote:
Those are really sweeet!
Unfortunately your skins won't fit my mini.

Should we move this to the 'Things that may sound odd to non-tiki folk' thread?

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation