FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts tiki ipod skinz?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
tiki ipod skinz?
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 12:51 pm   Permalink

Me too Tikiwahine I was all excited then realized I have a mini and they wont fit. No ipod skinz love for the mini

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 3:54 pm   Permalink

Dawntiki, we should e-mail them and ask for the artist series to be made for the mini, then maybe we'll have some schweet skinz by kooche!

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 6:21 pm   Permalink

haha...i don't know what to tell you mini-pods...an ipod is an ipod weather it's a shuffle or a mini or the full color biggy ... i love ALL ipods...i don't know if there is a mini skin in the works...it's a good question!

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sirginn
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-04-09 4:18 pm   Permalink

Miles-
Glad to see these finally came together, they look grat, have to pick one up. There is no way I could stay on my feet cutting without the help of my ipod, the best gift Christine ever got me.
Looking forward to throwing back a few tasty beverages with you and Danny at the Ti, we can't wait to see the final completed package.
And, I am not upset in the least, that a little tiki influence is slipping back in your work based on the painting you posted.
see you soon bro...

View Profile of sirginn Send a personal message to sirginn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-09 8:15 pm   Permalink

i dig my ipod skin...i have the devil skin wrapping my unit...

tiki influence...this painting was started about a year ago... it's been left unfinished and a couple of tiki group shows are on the horizon so i had to pull it out and complete it... i have some other near finished oil pieces for the "Heaven and Hell" show...and i don't believe that there is a single pagan diety in the entire exhibition...sorry...but i am moving on...not that my love of the paradise that is tiki is any less great than it ever was...but it is a great big beautiful world and variety is the spice...

ipods RULE!!!

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuff-o-rama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-17 4:09 pm   Permalink

Wow! Got mine in two days turnaround time. I just opened it (as I have been away from home for the past week), it is so cool I'm afraid someone will steal my ipod for the skin! Also I didn't realize these were limited to 100. I got number 1/100 -- Mwuh hah hah ha hah ha! I'm going to use it too! Squirm over that one, collectors!

** the above snarky comment was meant as a joke, collectors please do not take this as a personal dig. **

View Profile of stuff-o-rama Send a personal message to stuff-o-rama  Goto the website of stuff-o-rama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahiki Johnny
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-04-18 07:37 am   Permalink

Kooche, your paintings rule!!!

View Profile of Kahiki Johnny Send a personal message to Kahiki Johnny  Email Kahiki Johnny Goto the website of Kahiki Johnny     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-18 6:54 pm   Permalink

stuff-o-rama... glad you like it...i like mine too...it's great being able to put the ipod down in the car or on a tabletop and not have to worry about it's condition at all...thanks for letting me know that you got one and that you like it....

kahiki johnny...you live in akron ohio...my fav toys ever were made there at the Rempel rubber company...i'm glad you like my paintings!!! thanks for the kind words!

Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-05 7:49 pm   Permalink

I'm so stoked...just ordered "Tiki Goodness". I've been looking all over for just the right skin/case so was excited to see an Artist's Series featuring Miles and his tiki design! I know they are making movie skins (came across one for Nacho Libre and Mission Impossible) but this is more of what I wanted. wheee! Thanks, Kooche!

View Profile of Exoticat Send a personal message to Exoticat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-05 8:40 pm   Permalink

Here's how you justify and rationalize buying a cool skin:

"My iPod will look exactly like that if I don't get a skin!"

Of course if you miss your cat or dog or your boyfriend's furry back there's always this:

View Profile of Exoticat Send a personal message to Exoticat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-11 1:53 pm   Permalink

that is one messed up ipod nano!

Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-12 02:19 am   Permalink

kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-12 07:43 am   Permalink

oh dude that is too hilarious! thanks for posting it!!!

made my day!

ToonToonz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-12 09:42 am   Permalink

View Profile of ToonToonz Send a personal message to ToonToonz  Goto the website of ToonToonz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-12 10:09 am   Permalink

i'm suprized no one has carved a monkeypod ipod cover yet. monk-ipod?

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation