FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events I need a room for Oasis!!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
I need a room for Oasis!!!
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 11:19 am   Permalink

ok I this is what happens when you procrastinate. I dont have a room or a ticket. So i, gonna volenter to get a ticket but I still need a room. Unless ofcourse you have a room and a spare ticket i'd love to split it with you. Come on ppl I dont bite much and I promise not to molest you while your awake.
if you know of any place or last minute cancelations please think of me.....

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 11:24 am   Permalink

There are tickets on Ebay right now. I think it's a pair, I can't recall.

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 11:30 am   Permalink

evil bastards.... naw j/k but im gonna watch this one. I really need a room first.I can volenteer and get tickets. so this will be a last ditch effort. I dont want to sleep in my car if i dont have too.

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 1:17 pm   Permalink

Hey, are you really gonna show up this time?

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 1:37 pm   Permalink

no i just say i am and then dont...muhahah.. where were you love, for the crawl? I Hope to make it to oasis if SOMEONE GETS ME A ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coconutkiss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 1:46 pm   Permalink

Did you try the Travelodge? It's pretty much right next door. Address: 333 East Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 760-327-1211. The rooms may not be fancy, but it'll be like Vegas-you'll hardly be in your room at all!!! I think the rate was somewhere around $61 per night. Good luck!

View Profile of coconutkiss Send a personal message to coconutkiss  Email coconutkiss Goto the website of coconutkiss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2005-04-07 3:40 pm   Permalink

HulaH isn't going to Tiki Oasis V.

He always does this - 4/4/## "I'm going to Tiki Oasis!"; 5/5/## "I can't go to Tiki Oasis".

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrs. pineapple
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 4:58 pm   Permalink

VOLUNTEER!!!! it's shift at the pool gate, you can meet, greet and find out who's having the killer room parties! (not the pineapples, sadly)

BabyDoe is looking for gate watchers, and since I'm *just guessing* you've CRASHED a few gates in your day WHO BETTER??

Get a room at the Travelodge, recruit another ticketless gate watcher, and VIOLA, you'll be Oasis bound!

View Profile of mrs. pineapple Send a personal message to mrs. pineapple      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 5:51 pm   Permalink

IF my daughter doesn't go, I might have a ticket for you.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 6:06 pm   Permalink

whoohoo... hey but then i wont have anyone to buy jewlrey from No worries it will all work out im leaving it in akuas hands.

mrs. pineapple
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 7:44 pm   Permalink

A few years ago, I needed a GROOM for the Oasis, I TOTALLY scored!

When is someone going to get married at the Oasis again? It's so much fun!

Where there's a will, there's a way hula2!

View Profile of mrs. pineapple Send a personal message to mrs. pineapple      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 9:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-04-07 19:44, mrs. pineapple wrote:
When is someone going to get married at the Oasis again? It's so much fun!

I'll do it if you can find me a worthy groom!

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beachin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 9:43 pm   Permalink

I was in the same pickle and just booked at the Travelodge. A couple of others are staying there. Try that.

View Profile of beachin Send a personal message to beachin  Email beachin Goto the website of beachin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 09:36 am   Permalink

looks like what im going be doing

Tonga-in-Chiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-04-08 10:03 am   Permalink

Hi HulaHula,

I'm looking for a room myself but am trying to stay on a budget. If you'd like to share a room I'll even promise to not molest you while you're sleeping! (Unless prior arrangements have already been made, of course )

View Profile of Tonga-in-Chiki Send a personal message to Tonga-in-Chiki  Email Tonga-in-Chiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation