FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events I need a room for Oasis!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
I need a room for Oasis!!!
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 10:59 am   Permalink

Oh, lordy, TiC and HH in the same room? Isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse?

I think the universe may be in some serious danger of collapsing in on itself if this happens, with the nexus being right in the middle of their room. Have your cameras ready!

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga-in-Chiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-04-08 8:36 pm   Permalink

Tiki-Bot,

Thanks for the warning! I have headed your advice and decided to get my own room at the Travelodge, which still brings Hula Hula's and my elemental energies in a dangerously close juxtaposition, but at least gives us all a chance to save the known universe from a premature demise.

On the other hand, since a couple signs of the apocalypse have already appeared, we might be closer than we think! Here, of course, I'm referring to the arrival of the Anna Nicole Show and David Hasselhoff's curious popularity overseas (see
http://www.esquilax.com/baywatch/index.shtml for convincing evidence that David might himself be the Anti-Christ).

TiC

View Profile of Tonga-in-Chiki Send a personal message to Tonga-in-Chiki  Email Tonga-in-Chiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-11 12:59 pm   Permalink

If you still need a place to stay at Tiki Oasis, you are welcome to sleep on our floor, as long as you are female and I know you. We have a room at the Tropics.

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-13 09:17 am   Permalink

im gonna travel lode it my self too.

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-17 7:33 pm   Permalink

Hey Hula,

I can bring my thatched lean-to for you. You can park it behind the RV's on East Twin Palms Drive.

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-17 7:54 pm   Permalink

Damn.... I thought the Travelodge was gonna be a safe haven for me to retreat to!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-04-17 11:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-04-08 20:36, Tonga-in-Chiki wrote:
I'm referring to the arrival of the Anna Nicole Show and David Hasselhoff's curious popularity overseas

TiC

By the way, TiC, make sure you check out Anna Nicole's autograph- inside the Reef bar at Caliente Tropics!

Seventh seal opened!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2005-04-27 9:44 pm   Permalink

Hey kiddies,

I think I know someone that has an extra ticket, but not extra room for someone to crash. (Sounds weird, I know.) But anyway, if you need a wristband/ticket *only*, send me a PM.

-mig

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-28 09:47 am   Permalink

If you have a ticket and need a place to stay, you are welcome to stay in our room at the Tropics. PM me for details.

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-04-28 10:23 am   Permalink

Cindy -

Are you still sticking to your rule of "females only"?

As you have probably heard, Coconut Boys make excellent room guests. They sleep on the floor and are very quiet. They take one shower a day during non-peak hours, and pack their toiletries away after every use. They have locking tool-boxes on their pickup trucks and thus leave very little luggage lying around the room.

They bring books full of postcards and matchbooks for your viewing pleasure and and come with a personal ice-chest full of crushed ice for your use. Also bags of fresh limes and mint.

They are also happy to split room costs, already have their own ticket to the event, and are just dying to stay at the Tropics if possible.

They also understand completely if you'd rather share the room with women only and will still be your friend.

Roomless,

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-28 1:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-04-28 10:23, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:

Are you still sticking to your rule of "females only"?

Not necessarily, if it's someone I know. Check your PMs.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation