FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Why I Love It Here....Thankyou Filslash!... And Happy Birthday to Fil
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Why I Love It Here....Thankyou Filslash!... And Happy Birthday to Fil
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 12:47 pm   Permalink

Today I was feeling a little blue. My wife has been away for almost a week now on bussiness. And wont be home for another 2 weeks.

So after coming home from the park me and the kids stopped at the postal box. Fully expecting to find bills and junk mail, I got a surprise

For awhile now I have been lucky enough to enjoy chatting on shout with some of you. Most of all I chat with Filslash because we both work nights and prefer to multitask on TC instead of working. Fils always has nothing but nice things to say and I always learn something new from Our chats.

Sorry to run on. Back to the mailbox. Theres it was, a box all the way from the islands. And here is what was in this box.

Thankyou Filslash for your amazing gesture of kindness. To send such wonderful things to someone you have never met is truly wonderfull.
I know that many of you have experienced this type of random act of tiki and it amazes me that there are such great folks out there.

Thank you for reading this and sorry about the lenght of the post
Rodeotiki

And a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Filslash on the 8th of april.

[ This Message was edited by: rodeotiki on 2005-04-07 23:55 ]

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 1:02 pm   Permalink

yeah, don't EVER make a post that loong again, you should be ashamed. ...Right,Not..
Nice surprize there Rodeo. Just look at the carving models you have now. Lets see some carvings from those.
Filslash I knew you were a super guy from long ago, you are Always spreading the aloha.
HappyHappyHappy

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki5-0
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 1:06 pm   Permalink

that's one thing i love about this site. everyone seems so friendly and accepting and then someone goes above and beyond and does such a cool thing like a surprise box full of stuff. too cool!! i can feel the love!!

View Profile of tiki5-0 Send a personal message to tiki5-0  Email tiki5-0 Goto the website of tiki5-0     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 1:14 pm   Permalink

Rodeo you must be tickled tiki!

One of my first experiences of that wonderful aloha spirit came from Dogbytes, she sent me the set of dollar tree tikis and some other fantastic goodies! Giving just for fun really touches TC members, both the giver and the receiver. S&M baby!
I enjoy both.

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 9:20 pm   Permalink

Filslash is one helluva guy! That's some awesome gesture!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 11:59 pm   Permalink

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Phillip Roberts
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 12:36 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: filslash 2008-09-13 12:21 ]

View Profile of Phillip Roberts Send a personal message to Phillip Roberts  Email Phillip Roberts     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 04:26 am   Permalink

I didn't see ti was your birthday too HAPPY BirthDay. You must be 36 by now huh?
HappyHappyHappy

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 12:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-04-07 21:20, Slacks Ferret wrote:
Filslash is one helluva guy! That's some awesome gesture!

Filslash is great, back in Oct we visit Oahu & met up with him at Tiki's on the beach & he had a package of tiki goodies for my wife & i as well.

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 1:23 pm   Permalink

I can't pass this opportunity to repeat what a great guy Filslash is! Krustiki and I met him at Duke's in Waikiki, and we were bowled over by his warmth, humor, and generosity. We were also suprised to learn that he is a genuine celebrity in Hawaii, being a famous DJ on the classic rock radio station. People were constantly coming up to greet him. He also let us come to his home for a view of his amazing tiki collection, and sent us on our way with the best souvenirs of our trip!

Mahalo and Happy Birthday!

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2005-04-08 3:25 pm   Permalink

Fil,

Hau 'oli la hanau!

Bong

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 3:37 pm   Permalink

Fils,

You've always been one of the nicest people to "shout" with.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 4:11 pm   Permalink

happy b-day fil!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 5:58 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday to a fellow Aries, Fil! I had no idea that you and I shared the same b-day. Talk about a coincidence.

Pity I can't buy you a drink online.

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 6:00 pm   Permalink

Aha!!

Happy Birthday to I Dream of Tiki and

Happy Birthday to Fil!!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation