FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Why I Love It Here....Thankyou Filslash!... And Happy Birthday to Fil
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Why I Love It Here....Thankyou Filslash!... And Happy Birthday to Fil
Krustiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 8:58 pm   Permalink

Tabloid photographer captures Filslash and ookoo lady at Duke's in Waikiki, while Krustiki's attention is distracted by curvaceous island girls.

ookoo lady cuddles up to Filslash, with Diamond Head in the background.

This photo taken just before the fashion police swooped down and cut them off from further alcohol consumption.

Here's a Mai Tai toast for Filslash's Birthday!

View Profile of Krustiki Send a personal message to Krustiki  Email Krustiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Phillip Roberts
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 9:05 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: filslash 2008-09-13 12:23 ]

View Profile of Phillip Roberts Send a personal message to Phillip Roberts  Email Phillip Roberts     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-09 12:12 am   Permalink

Fil, is one cool and generous guy. When we were in Oahu last year, he took the time to show us the sights and spread the Aloha. Happy belated birthday.

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-09 01:17 am   Permalink

Fil is an A#1 guy. I'm counting on him getting me a job in Hawaiian Radio when I move there.... whenever that is...

I can dream can't I?

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-13 09:11 am   Permalink

WOW! What a sweet guy! Thats a fantastic package! Talk about generous... that is just fantastic!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FILSLASH!!!!!!

(remember me from The Mai Kai? I used to be "Kipepeo". You are such a darling! Great big birthday hugs to you!)
Lenore

View Profile of Tikilicious Send a personal message to Tikilicious  Email Tikilicious Goto the website of Tikilicious     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rorysm
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-13 10:00 am   Permalink

All these nice gestures of kindness and...Nobody gives me crap! Of course I don't give anyone else anything either, but hey...

View Profile of Rorysm Send a personal message to Rorysm  Goto the website of Rorysm     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation