[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Shecky Mug
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Shecky Mug
TikiManiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-20 3:22 pm   Permalink

Where can I get a Munktiki Shecky mug?

View Profile of TikiManiac Send a personal message to TikiManiac      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-20 6:46 pm   Permalink

http://www.munktiki.com/shecky.htm

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiManiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-20 6:55 pm   Permalink

Thanks turbo!

View Profile of TikiManiac Send a personal message to TikiManiac      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-21 3:05 pm   Permalink

I just ordered my Shecky Mug! Thanks guys! I figured you couldnt get them anymore.

View Profile of KokomoTikiBar&Grill Send a personal message to KokomoTikiBar&Grill      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiManiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-30 5:31 pm   Permalink

Yay! I got my Shecky mug today...it's awesome guys...if you don't have one, order one now!

Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-30 5:43 pm   Permalink

I got mine last week! It is awesome!

visit Traderpup.com

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiManiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-07 8:30 pm   Permalink

Maybe the Tiki Central Store should sell Shecky? Or maybe, Munktiki can design another mug just for Tiki Central...perhaps through a mug designing contest...what does everyone think about this?

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-07 9:07 pm   Permalink

I missed the first contest and would definately submit an idea(s) for a new mug. What self respecting tiki artist wouldn't leap at a chance for his art to be imortalized as a mug and then passed down through the ages to tommorrows tikiphiles. You never know it might even become a collectors item and sold on ebay for millions in the future. I would buy one.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Reever
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-11-07 9:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Or maybe, Munktiki can design another mug just for Tiki Central...perhaps through a mug designing contest...what does everyone think about this?

I LOVE this idea. Not sure how the Munktiki crew feels about it, but if they're in, I'll start sketchin! Everybody's a winner!

By the by, are the Munktiki folks members Tiki Central members? I assume they are, since they used TikiFish's design for Shecky, but I'm new in these here parts!

View Profile of Reever Send a personal message to Reever  Goto the website of Reever     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-07 9:31 pm   Permalink

Yeah,
Stuckie is. He hasn't posted in a while though. u/n stuckieshaft or something like that.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-08 10:05 am   Permalink

Quote:
Or maybe, Munktiki can design another mug just for Tiki Central...perhaps through a mug designing contest...what does everyone think about this?

Shecky was designed just for Tiki Central - through a mug designing contest. The mug is even marked as such.

* * * The Polynesian Popster * * *

[ This Message was edited by: PolynesianPop on 2002-11-08 10:09 ]

[ This Message was edited by: PolynesianPop 2013-02-05 09:58 ]

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-08 10:55 am   Permalink

Yeah I agree with Pop, ONE mascott per bb group should be the quota.

I wouldn't want to take anything away from my Shecky... he is special!

View Profile of tikimug Send a personal message to tikimug  Email tikimug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-08 11:17 am   Permalink

I just got my Shecky mug and it might be my favorite mug yet. I'm not a serious mug collector, I just buy what appeals to me from a design standpoint. I'd never thought much about collecting mugs as ceramic sculptures til I saw the Munktiki stuff. I just wish they would sell the eBay stuff elsewhere, where it might be affordable. On the other hand, they really are limited edition works of art and they deserve to be compensated as such.

As for a new design contest, I'm all for it! It doesn't have to be a TC mascot, just a cool new Munktiki mug. I'd definitely participate in such a contest.

I've had large scale artwork on display at the Houston Space Center, which has been my career highlight. But a Munktiki mug potentially designed by me might be even better.

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-08 6:35 pm   Permalink

Awesome mug!

A must have for every Centralite! Just got mine today. Shecky is an awesome mascot and the TC logo on the back of the mug is perfect.

Get yours now while the gettin' is still good!

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
divychic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-09 05:47 am   Permalink

I just ordered mine, can't wait...

View Profile of divychic Send a personal message to divychic  Email divychic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation