FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Pool Waterfall, Tiki Bar, Tikis and a tap handle by tiki G
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Pool Waterfall, Tiki Bar, Tikis and a tap handle by tiki G
Thanatos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-20 7:08 pm   Permalink

Here it is my new beer tap from Tiki G... WOW it is great. The carving is top notch!!!
Thanks!

View Profile of Thanatos Send a personal message to Thanatos  Email Thanatos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BambooPrincess
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-09 09:36 am   Permalink

Hello....
WOW! I just got done mowing the lawn and I'm checking in...I love what you have done....You have my creative juices flowing now......I love your tikis

View Profile of BambooPrincess Send a personal message to BambooPrincess      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BambooPrincess
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-09 09:39 am   Permalink

Is Tiki G a member here? ..very nice work

View Profile of BambooPrincess Send a personal message to BambooPrincess      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-09 09:44 am   Permalink

Bamboo Princess....Uh yep, for the last three years I think....Grand Member, but under a different name....Welcome to T.C.

Great shot of the handle Thanatos! Howz it working out? Been pulled a lot?!!!!! I am about ready to build my own system. I might bring one down to the Hukilau to display. Do you think they would be mad if I had a cold keg of beer in it to share????????

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-09 09:46 am   Permalink

Wow, I almost forgot....Thanks for the compliments! I have made quite a few since yours. Great addition to the home Tiki bar I must say:)

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation