FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars McTiki's Backyard Oasis... redux... in progress
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
McTiki's Backyard Oasis... redux... in progress
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 4:12 pm   Permalink

Update on garden around McTiki's Hut & waterfall/pond...

]

My Wahine has the greenest thumb around!

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-28 3:30 pm   Permalink

McTiki --- you have come a long freakin way ......
How's the store coming ????

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-29 06:29 am   Permalink

TikiLaLe, Thanks!

Waiting on Tallahasee's decision on licensing our website in lieu of a storefront (being built) tic....... toc......... tic....... toc

Mahalo

McTiki

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-01 12:20 pm   Permalink

Mc Tiki, it is great! and the plantings make it very tropical. I wanted you to know that your pictures and the progress is what gave me the push to finish off our yard and build the new hut, thanks for the motivation...

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-01 4:47 pm   Permalink

Thank you QK! That's quite a compliment coming from the owner of your back yard oasis (whoa!)!

Mucho fun times to be had there.

Mahalo

Sincerestly,

McTiki

Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-02 11:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-10-01 16:47, McTiki wrote:
Thank you QK! That's quite a compliment coming from the owner of your back yard oasis (whoa!)!

Mucho fun times to be had there.

Mahalo

Sincerestly,

McTiki

Your most welcome Mc, your backyard is wonderful. sometimes we forget how nice something is that we see every day, until a pair of fresh eyes see it. Your yard was inspirational, and I thank you for that.

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-19 2:29 pm   Permalink

Water Hyacinth that only blooms for 1 day! Zoomed in on a couple with real steady hands.

Notice the 2 Cockatoos hangin out on the bar! Thay go to sleep there often.

Mahalo

McTiki

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-19 7:36 pm   Permalink

The vegetation looks great

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IsleConch
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-19 8:17 pm   Permalink

Mc...Mc... you're killing me with all that beautiful vegetation...how do you do it???? There must be a wahine's hand behind that...Your tiki oasis is GREAT.

[ This Message was edited by: IsleConch 2006-10-20 19:38 ]

View Profile of IsleConch Send a personal message to IsleConch  Email IsleConch     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-19 10:02 pm   Permalink

Beautiful.

Everything is blooming down there... everything is dying up here in the frozen north.

It was really hard leaving Florida last week knowing what we were coming home to.

I've got three Florida banana trees kindly given to me by Tiki G though... they are adjusting to their new indoor home.

Compliments to your wahine for the green thumb!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-20 10:06 pm   Permalink

Mc tiki.....the plants and water feature is beautiful! The whole yard is amazing!!! The water plants look very heathy, I am not sure why I can't grow those, I do well with the pond lilies, not not these. I haveplant envy ....lol

amy

McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-01 1:58 pm   Permalink

Isle, Hewey, Lake & Queen, Thanks for the compliments!

Heres a shot the Wahine got of my cat Keiko chillin on the hut roof this AM. Thought I would share!

Mahalo

McTiki

IsleConch
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-08 8:08 pm   Permalink

Pretty Kitty..Mc

View Profile of IsleConch Send a personal message to IsleConch  Email IsleConch     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-09 10:19 am   Permalink

Aloha, McT...
Great thread! It was fun to read through and watch the progress unfold. What a fab outcome! Here's wishing you many years of rum sipping pleasure surrounded by all your McTikiness! Beautiful landscaping as well...where in Fla are you located?
K.

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-09 12:18 pm   Permalink

Wow everything is so beautiful!! The bar excellently done, the waterfall,the plans,the chairs, even the cat!! you have great taste!!!Greetings!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation