Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki www.tiki-mug.com...Update 5/15/05
www.tiki-mug.com...Update 5/15/05
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-20 8:01 pm   Permalink

5/15/05 Added a bunch of new pics to the website:

http://www.tiki-mug.com/bisque

http://www.tiki-mug.com/wahines___kanes

*********************************************************************************

I started creating a website yesterday to show my collection of mugs. Though it isn't even 2% complete yet, I have the home page & the history page complete. This is going to be a content only site, so I aint pitchin' wares. Please check it out and let me know what you think so far...constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated. Check it out at http://www.tiki-mug.com

As a side note: All the text on the history page is out of my head, I did not reference anything except my brain. If it is dangerously close to any printed word out there, or completely wrong, please send me a PM and I'll change it. Hell, maybe you could help and give some advise.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Matt on 2005-05-15 19:12 ]

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aikiman44
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-20 8:05 pm   Permalink

Wow! This looks like a great start of something. Good luck.

View Profile of aikiman44 Send a personal message to aikiman44  Email aikiman44 Goto the website of aikiman44     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-20 9:29 pm   Permalink

Cant wait till she is fully up and running. So far looks really good.

Maybe a links page? I always find them useful for further surfing.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-20 9:47 pm   Permalink

It looks great TikiMatt! I can't wait to see it finished. Hurry uuuuuup!

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-21 7:33 pm   Permalink

Thanks all - As I put stuff on the site, I'll post here. I added a bunch of pics to the glazed page(my digital camera really sucks, so excuse the crappy quality). I also added a links page, but nothing up yet there. I don't want to link to commerce sites, so if you have a tiki-related site, let's trade links...

You can check them out here:
http://www.tiki-mug.com/glazed

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Matt on 2005-04-21 19:35 ]

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-21 9:21 pm   Permalink

Hey Matt! The site looks SWAG!!!

I'd like to link exchange with you when you get ready. (my link is below if you want to check my layout and style.. nothing as fancy as yours)

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-21 9:43 pm   Permalink

Hey Matt - I've got a Hawaiian Room Sungod mug that I'd be willing to part with for the Islander mug in your logo! Let me know!

The site looks great - can't wait to see the rest of the collection!

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-21 10:51 pm   Permalink

Thanks John & John.

Johntiki - You know what you can do with that Sun God mug...You aint gettin' my Bumatay. Hey, the Pub Tiki must have gotten lost in the mail...hope you insured it ;]

Uncle J - You have the honor of being the first link on my site. You can grab one of my banners here:
http://www.tiki-mug.com/links

Thanks again guys...

Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-22 12:12 pm   Permalink

cool! I'm going there now to get the banner!

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hot Rod Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-22 10:29 pm   Permalink

Very cool site and informative. The mug that is 5th down from the top(under the AKU AKU lidded mug)I believe that mug is from overseas(BigBro, adult supervision please on this)Germany, All most all my collection of mugs are packed away from a recent move, and I have one of those, with the info on a card in the mug..Once again very nice site
Don

View Profile of Hot Rod Tiki Send a personal message to Hot Rod Tiki  Email Hot Rod Tiki Goto the website of Hot Rod Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Captain Morgan
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-04-23 11:31 am   Permalink

This website is by far my favorite to come along in a very long time! I immediately placed it in my favorites file, and can't wait to see it finished!

View Profile of Captain Morgan Send a personal message to Captain Morgan  Email Captain Morgan Goto the website of Captain Morgan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-24 8:11 pm   Permalink

Thanks Hot Rod & Cap'n.....I've updated the "Glazed" page & will be moving on to the other pages. What's pictured (and will continue to be pictured) is what I have out and available without digging thru boxes. Check out the updates here: http://www.tiki-mug.com/glazed. Thanks for lookin'!

Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-15 7:13 pm   Permalink

5/15/05 Added a bunch of new pics to the website:

http://www.tiki-mug.com/bisque

http://www.tiki-mug.com/wahines___kanes

Hot Rod Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-15 8:53 pm   Permalink

Tiki Matt, This is so cool. are you showing only your mugs? If you need others let me know and maybe I can help.

View Profile of Hot Rod Tiki Send a personal message to Hot Rod Tiki  Email Hot Rod Tiki Goto the website of Hot Rod Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-15 9:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-15 20:53, Hot Rod Tiki wrote:
Tiki Matt, This is so cool. are you showing only your mugs? If you need others let me know and maybe I can help.

Hey HRT,
Glad you like it. I'm starting with the mugs, then I'll be adding more (salt & peppers, coco joes, carvings, etc.). If you have pics, post them here - I'll Photoshop em' and throw them on the website (and give you credit of course).

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation