FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Intro and Art, Thanks for looking!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Intro and Art, Thanks for looking!
Kustom Keifer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-04-21 9:10 pm   Permalink

Hey everyone,
Its Keith Ciaramello from Kustom Kulture Gallery & Tattoo in New York.
I tattoo, paint, draw, sculpt, stripe(newbie), and work on the Mac.

I own the gallery and also run the Sketchkult art forum (home of Stripekult).
Please visit
www.kustomkulturegallery.com and download the 2005 calendar for all of this years events, demos, classes and exhibitions. Also join up at www.sketchkult.com and display your tiki art!

Feel free to contact me off-board kustomkulture@optonline.net with any questions about the gallery, sketchkult, or whatever you need...

Here's some of my work, let me know what you think!

Prints are available, thanks for looking!

Baldwin, NY 11510
516 623 5665
http://www.kustomkulturegallery.com
http://www.sketchkult.com

View Profile of Kustom Keifer Send a personal message to Kustom Keifer  Email Kustom Keifer Goto the website of Kustom Keifer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-21 9:22 pm   Permalink

Welcome KustomKeifer. Looks like you will fit right in nicely here at TC. Your art i Awesome Can't wait to get to your websites to check more out. Come on in and stay awhile, glad to have you.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-21 9:23 pm   Permalink

Welcome aboard first off.

I saw the article in the may issue of ol'skool rodz. Very cool stuff.

Thanks for sharing. Hope to see lots more.

I just looked at your forums, Wow theres some talent on there. I think I will lurk for awhile. I need to more comfortable posting my stuff. I also am learning to stripe.

[ This Message was edited by: rodeotiki on 2005-04-21 21:53 ]

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kustom Keifer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-04-21 9:51 pm   Permalink

Thanks a lot! Hope you join my forum too. It's still pretty "folksy" at 200 members or so, but it's a great group. Would love to see more TIKI STYLE represented there!

View Profile of Kustom Keifer Send a personal message to Kustom Keifer  Email Kustom Keifer Goto the website of Kustom Keifer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-21 10:33 pm   Permalink

nice nice nice Keefer...I have a special
place in my heart for sweet wahines...
cool stuff!

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-21 10:56 pm   Permalink

Great stuff, welcome aboard. Dig it all, but especially the wahines. I get out to New York at least once a year, where are you located?

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kustom Keifer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-04-21 11:22 pm   Permalink

Thanks Matt!
Baldwin, NY
(see sig above)

[ This Message was edited by: Kustom Keifer on 2005-04-21 23:23 ]

McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-22 04:25 am   Permalink

Nice Art indeed. Welcome!

Mahalo!

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-22 04:44 am   Permalink

What's this, another L.I. boy making tiki!? Nice stuff. I hope we get to see more.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thanatos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-22 04:44 am   Permalink

Welcome... You will fit right in

View Profile of Thanatos Send a personal message to Thanatos  Email Thanatos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-22 04:45 am   Permalink

sorry, double-postage

[ This Message was edited by: Raffertiki on 2005-04-22 10:09 ]

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-22 05:10 am   Permalink

awesome stuff.... I went to your site....way cool art, but my only complaint was that there was no pricing on the art....there were so many pieces i was interested in, i.e. Tidwell's art, that i couldn't possibly call in to ask for info on all of them...this seems to be a problem with most gallery/artist sites. ...never pricing available. I have collected low-brow art for years and when i visit a site, i want to make a purchase immediatly, if not sooner.....another peeve, and this doesn't really involve you, is when artists post a site and i visit it, and all the art or most of it is sold already....?????...again, I visit with the hopes of buying something and when confronted with sold out stuff i get frustrated....it's great to see the work an artist has done and to see that they are selling alot, but people, if you don't have enough stuff available for sale, why send people to your site...wait and build up a body of work, then send us on over. Am I just being crazy, or does anyone else get as frustrated about this too. I don;'t mean to come off sounding bitchy and keifer, i apologize for using your thread to go off about this....I'm not trying to pick on you so please forgive me...i'm just trying to understand all this....

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kustom Keifer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-04-22 08:31 am   Permalink

Um, just call or e-mail and tell me what you're interested in. 516 623 5665....See how easy that is. Now, Breathe....Ahhhh...LOL!

We are in the process of re-launching our site for fall 2005. You will have the ability to order online with pricing, availability, and descriptions. The thumbnail gallery we have now is a quick-fix, and thank God it has worked to facilitate sales for the time being.

As for my own work/prints, I chose not to feature my art (other than tattoos) on the gallery site at first because I felt it made the wrong impression. The gallery is meant as a hub for the lowbrow art community, as is sketchkult.com. I will have my art on the re-launced site among the other artsts. I do not want to be the focus,

As for your other questions, I can't speak for everyone, but in my case....
I am a one man band! I have to paint, tattoo, design, sell, contact, market, advertise, ship, recieve, pick, pack, ...(getting the point???). By the way. Many gallery sites don't price because values can change daily.

I agree with all your comments and crits for the most part. As we grow as a business, look forward to more convenience, new products, events, and more fun!

Thanks for your input, no need to apologize,
Keef and Broccoli

[ This Message was edited by: Kustom Keifer on 2005-04-22 08:33 ]

Kustom Keifer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-04-22 08:36 am   Permalink

Raff,
Stop by the store. I think you'll like it!

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-22 10:40 am   Permalink

Welcome Keith - Of course, your artwork is top notch. It's nice to see a fellow "kustom freak" around here too!

www.samgambino.com

[ This Message was edited by: Sam Gambino on 2005-04-22 10:40 ]

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation