[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food The Coctail Thing / Booze on the Tube
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
The Coctail Thing / Booze on the Tube
Satan's Sin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-08 3:36 pm   Permalink

I thought Cocktail Culture was dying out about 1996 or so. That was when the "lounge" section in record stores started to disappear. But now it seems stronger than ever.

View Profile of Satan's Sin Send a personal message to Satan's Sin  Email Satan's Sin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-09 7:49 pm   Permalink

The whole "cocktail culture" thing seems somewhat dead for the Ordinaries, but happily the cocktail itself stuck around. Not long ago the idea of serving mixed drinks seemed strange and too complicated for most people to attempt but now Target sells Martini glasses in 8 packs. I think it's fine people like ourselves who deserve a pat on the back for this. And a nice drink as well.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-13 09:11 am   Permalink

I find that it just depends on the ordinaries. But then again, I work around theater people, many whom fancy themselves with a martini in hand.

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation