FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 1st Annual TikiCentral Oasis Crawl May 5,6,7 & 8 UPDATE: Drink Card pg. 10
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 )
1st Annual TikiCentral Oasis Crawl May 5,6,7 & 8 UPDATE: Drink Card pg. 10
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2005-05-11 11:36 pm   Permalink

The Room Crawl was AMAZING. Thank you Doctor Z and everyone else that helped to pull this off.

I just wish I could have made it to more rooms. I only managed 11 out of 16 but they were all great.

So who successfully received a 16 out of 16?

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-12 10:57 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-10 17:49, CheekyGirl wrote:
<---- Got dance card filled! Except for #10. Tikibird? Where was #10???

I believe it was Cynfulcynner but not sure, come on did anybody get their card completed?

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-12 11:06 am   Permalink

I know I didn't hell there were times I couldn't remember to get it signed when I did make it to a room

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-12 2:45 pm   Permalink

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that stopped by Rm 205. It was a great time! The generous tips certainly put a dent in the booze exenditures. As requested, here's the recipe:

1 Part Vodka (I use Skyy)
1 Part Amsterdam Chocolate Liqueur by Van Gough
http://www.vangoghvodka.com/Van_Gogh_Vodka_amsterdam_chocolate.htm
2 Parts Creme de Banana

Shake w/ ice and pour into a Martini Glass
Pretty easy, eh...

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Matt on 2005-05-12 14:46 ]

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-12 8:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-12 10:57, Tiki Bird wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-05-10 17:49, CheekyGirl wrote:
<---- Got dance card filled! Except for #10. Tikibird? Where was #10???

I believe it was Cynfulcynner but not sure, come on did anybody get their card completed?

I think #10 was my invention. Here's the recipe:

JONESTOWN MASSACRE
A tasty drink served in poor taste!

In a shaker filled with ice, add:
4 oz of the cheapest vodka you can find
4 oz simple syrup
Fill to the top with grape Kool-Aid.
Serve in a Dixie cup with a grenadine float.

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-13 6:07 pm   Permalink

WOW! I have to say that the Crawl was certainly a highlight of our first Tiki Oasis (but not our last!). Thanks to Shelly & Al for being great hosts & organizaers - that is one amazing MaiTai, Al!!!
My personal favorite fromthe crawl was the Typhoon - nice job on that one, which will be made here in Wisconsin. But they were all so fun - it's just a bit harder to remember some due to all of the crawling.....especially on Saturday!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Netty
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-05-17 12:00 am   Permalink

The room crawl was AWESOME! I remember most of it : ) Anyway, ditto on the thanks to Al and Shelly for hosting much of the crawl and the evening get togethers. I had a wonderful time and met a lot of great TCer's.

View Profile of Netty Send a personal message to Netty  Email Netty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Glamourpuss

Posted: 2006-04-23 9:03 pm   Permalink

Any body goin to Tiki Oasis that might be lookin for a roomate...just got the time off work...so I havn't booked a room yet...happy to split the cost and act as your personal bartender:)

View Profile of Glamourpuss Send a personal message to Glamourpuss  Email Glamourpuss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation