[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki tiki oasis mug plus other goodies
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
tiki oasis mug plus other goodies
Mai Tai Matty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-27 8:10 pm   Permalink

looking for someone that can pick me up the Tiki Farm Oasis offering at the event since I can't make it. I'm willing to pay double plus shipping if someone can help me . And if they can't make the Hukilau this year I can do the same for them but I'll give you the price it costs me .. I really need this PEASE HELP ME pm me if anyone can do this for me.. I just gave away a black skull mug to a friend please help me with some good Karma

View Profile of Mai Tai Matty Send a personal message to Mai Tai Matty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kbgator
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-28 09:25 am   Permalink

Need some help here as well, looking for the Tiki Farm Mug as well as the Munktiki event mug. Have a few mugs to trade for picking them up as well as some cash.

View Profile of kbgator Send a personal message to kbgator  Email kbgator     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-28 10:33 am   Permalink

my first question is there going to be a limit on # purchased....2,3,4,1,600.....

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-28 10:54 am   Permalink

600... maybe 600 cause they may don't make that many in the first place

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai Matty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-01 6:49 pm   Permalink

Please is there anybody out there Oasis is a few days away . I haven't heard from anyoneplease help me you'll be making twice your money back plus someextra and some of that good karma . Help a east coast tcer out..

View Profile of Mai Tai Matty Send a personal message to Mai Tai Matty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kbgator
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-10 5:25 pm   Permalink

Still looking for a Munktiki Pirate Mug from this weekends Tiki Oasis. If you know of anyone with an extra please let me know or is willing to part with theirs.

View Profile of kbgator Send a personal message to kbgator  Email kbgator     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-12 5:43 pm   Permalink

Just like my ol' favorite western says, "I'm roundin' up the troops and comin' at ya hard & fast..."

[ This Message was edited by: SugarCaddyDaddy 2005-11-29 00:24 ]

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-12 6:18 pm   Permalink

will do

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Philot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-13 10:07 am   Permalink

A modest proposal:

It seems like every year we get a handful of people that can't make it to Tiki Oasis, but want to score one of the mugs. Would it be possible for TikiFarm to do a slight overrun and make the mugs available on their website to TC members? If they wanted to get fancy they could have a certificate or sticker on the bottom for mugs actually sold at oasis.

Or is this one of those cases where one's scrounging abilities and the thrill of the score are more important considerations?

View Profile of Philot Send a personal message to Philot      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-13 11:38 am   Permalink

Got mine

Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-13 3:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-13 11:38, teaKEY wrote:
Got mine

Perhaps you should thank SCD for helping you get the mug?

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-13 6:03 pm   Permalink

Add me to the list of people needing a Munktiki Pirate mug. Got some Munktiki to trade Lala #23 or Poptiki #14, $75 or something else? Maybe an Eye Of The Cult mug. Or I'll wait for the first 2 to go for $150 on ebay then snatch up one for a more reasonable amount somewhere down the line. Hate waiting:-)

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-13 7:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-13 15:22, Trader Woody wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-05-13 11:38, teaKEY wrote:
Got mine

Perhaps you should thank SCD for helping you get the mug?

Trader Woody

Quite so. And it's no wonder we're still considered the colonies.

When life hands you limes... make Mai Tais!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-13 11:00 pm   Permalink

Thanks again Greg for setting me up last year with the Oasis IV Munktiki mug! That mug looks so cool next to my sky blue "Bones", last years Tiki Farm Hukilau mug, "Spooky D" and the Tim Biskup Salt and Pepper shaker set. I Love that Oasis IV mug, one of my favorites. My blue rack of mugs is one of my favorites.

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-13 11:05 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2005-05-13 19:17, tikigreg wrote:
Quote:

Quite so. And it's no wonder we're still considered the colonies.

Haha! Sadly standards of politeness have dropped in the old country too.
Alas a gentleman is no longer allowed to strike ruffians and miscreants with his cane, teaching them a valuable lesson in the process.

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation