[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki tiki oasis mug plus other goodies
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
tiki oasis mug plus other goodies
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-14 05:36 am   Permalink

Tim,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the mug! Hope to see you at Hukilau in October!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-14 6:45 pm   Permalink

T-WOOD

What the heck are you rambling about??????

I'm showing my support my saying that I like them and bought one, period I don't have to thank anyone cause I'm a paying cust0mer, therefore always right.

Thanks for the shipping the ship SCD -hes no bloke

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-15 01:34 am   Permalink

Well, the Oasis mug was available to people who went to the Oasis, and not for general sale. SCD was kind enough to hook you up with one. He didn't have to do this, so deserves some thanks. I didn't realise that this was such a difficult concept to grasp.

I'm not trying to cause a fight here, just trying to point out that some people should be a little more appreciative & polite.

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-15 6:35 pm   Permalink

yeah, do be an ass about it cause I thanked him over the phone.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-15 8:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-15 18:35, teaKEY wrote:

nice

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kbgator
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-17 10:17 am   Permalink

Recieved my TikiFarm Pirate Mug yesterday. The image they had posted on their webiste does not do the mug justice. It is by far better looking in person than the pic. It is a lot darker of a green than shown. Dark green glaze seems to make it more richer or sophisticated. (Sophisticated Pirate, ARGH)Awesome mug from Tikifarm. Thanks so much Frank and Holden.

View Profile of kbgator Send a personal message to kbgator  Email kbgator     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-17 1:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-15 18:35, teaKEY wrote:

Thanks - you managed to illustrate my point perfectly.

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-17 1:23 pm   Permalink

The point that I said thanks in the first place before you had to stick in your nose or the point that you're an ass. Your welcome for both.

Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-17 1:35 pm   Permalink

*Deleted in the Aloha spirit*

Trader Woody

[ This Message was edited by: Trader Woody on 2005-05-17 23:34 ]

ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-17 8:23 pm   Permalink

Dear Trader Woody,
Many of us use this forum to express our delight upon obtaining a coveted item. We do not always include a declaration of gratitude to the seller. It is not required. Failure to express thanks in every post is neither childish nor ill-mannered.

Tiki Farm is in the business of selling mugs. A post from a delighted customer is great advertising. I doubt very much that SugarCaddyDaddy's feelings were hurt by it. I personally enjoy reading posts from people who are happy with their new treasures.

I am sure that teaKey adequately expressed his thanks at the time the transaction took place. Please re-consider your comments. They were very harsh for this friendly forum.
Sincerely,

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-17 9:28 pm   Permalink

Dear teaKEY,
Although I do not find fault with your original post, your reaction to Trader Woody's comments did indeed become childish and crude.

Please continue to enjoy your new mug, and please continue to let us know when you get a new treasure. You don't have to respond to criticism by getting into a pissing contest. If you don't keep it going, the thread will just fade away.
Sincerely,

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-17 11:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-17 20:23, ookoo lady wrote:
Dear Trader Woody,
Many of us use this forum to express our delight upon obtaining a coveted item. We do not always include a declaration of gratitude to the seller. It is not required.

Well, the post expressed neither delight nor gratitude, and that's why I initially offered a simple, friendly reminder for teaKEY to thank SCD. As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm not trying to start an argument, and was in fact, trying to make Tiki Central a more decent & friendlier place.

Obviously I've failed miserably, so will leave this thread here.

Trader Woody

[ This Message was edited by: Trader Woody on 2005-05-17 23:35 ]

kbgator
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-03 08:57 am   Permalink

I would like to give a great shout out to Bongofury, as he has helped me out in obtaining a Munktiki Tiki Oasis V Event Mug. I did however had to work out a trade for him. But I am very glad we made the trade for a mug. Thanks again Bongofury

View Profile of kbgator Send a personal message to kbgator  Email kbgator     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation