Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Giant promotional liquor bottles
Giant promotional liquor bottles
Dawn32
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-30 07:40 am   Permalink

You know those giant liquor bottles that are on most walls of bars. I'm not sure if they are actually filled with liqour or not but that's not my question. My question is, does anyone know where those can be purchased? This might be an extremely dumb question, but I'm on a mission to not only have a bar in my house but to also get some of those bottles. I thought that would really be a great addition. I'm not even sure if those bottles can be bought without having a restaurant or bar. Any information would help out a great deal.

View Profile of Dawn32 Send a personal message to Dawn32  Email Dawn32     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JTD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-30 08:05 am   Permalink

Dawn,
I occasionally see them on eBay and just saw two (whisky) at an antiques mall in Micanopy FL last Sunday. I think they were $20-$45 each in good (but empty ) condition. I don't know how "giant" you mean, but the ones I'm talking about are about double the height and width of a normal quart bottle.

JTD

[ This Message was edited by: JTD on 2005-04-30 08:07 ]

View Profile of JTD Send a personal message to JTD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-04-30 08:31 am   Permalink

I've got a One Gallon Seagrams 7 bottle. It's huge, and I think it was used in bars because it has a pump on the top.

Found it at an antique mall.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-30 08:51 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-04-30 08:31, martiki wrote:
Found it at an antique mall.

That's were I always see those things, in antique malls.

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-02 06:57 am   Permalink

I see them often around here at flea markets . but i don't know where you are. i little more detail on what you are looking for would help

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-02 10:54 am   Permalink

We can get 2' bottles of vodka and other spirits up here. I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for. Man they are huge though! Like novelty sized.

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation