Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Hawaiian Eye
Strange But Angelo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-30 12:53 pm   Permalink

[/quote]

What's the deal with his armpit?
[/quote]

I just love the mask over the arm thing! Go ahead knock this mask off my shoulder!

http://www.strangebutsurf.com

View Profile of Strange But Angelo Send a personal message to Strange But Angelo  Email Strange But Angelo Goto the website of Strange But Angelo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I, Zombie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-31 04:38 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-24 12:49, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:
I've updloaded clear, cd-versions of the following TV Themes:

Hawaiian Eye (with all lyrics)

Sabu, you are a life saver...thanks!

I,Z...

View Profile of I, Zombie Send a personal message to I, Zombie  Email I, Zombie Goto the website of I, Zombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-07 9:50 pm   Permalink

I was just poking around on the Dusty Groove site, looking at the upcoming releases AND...this is coming out on CD sometime soon!

It's listed on amazon for May 9th!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FAOBZK/ref=sr_11_1/103-3233909-6914263?%5Fencoding=UTF8

[ This Message was edited by: spy-tiki 2006-04-08 12:06 ]

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-03 1:32 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2007-05-03 13:32 ]

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sushiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-23 05:05 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-19 11:35, Jeff Central wrote:
Cool!! Gets my vote!!!!! Damn, that would be awesome. Ten of the shows feature Arthur Lyman and his group playing in the Shell Bar. I'm looking for the episode "Kona Kate" reeeeeeeal bad.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

It's Koko Kate and I have it on DVD .

View Profile of sushiman Send a personal message to sushiman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-23 07:32 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-23 05:05, sushiman wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-03-19 11:35, Jeff Central wrote:
Cool!! Gets my vote!!!!! Damn, that would be awesome. Ten of the shows feature Arthur Lyman and his group playing in the Shell Bar. I'm looking for the episode "Kona Kate" reeeeeeeal bad.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

It's Koko Kate and I have it on DVD .

Just sent you a pm.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-23 09:58 am   Permalink

Why do the Japanese get everything before we do?! Okay, well, not everything. But, uh... you know what I mean.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sushiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-23 2:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-23 09:58, GatorRob wrote:
Why do the Japanese get everything before we do?! Okay, well, not everything. But, uh... you know what I mean.

I bought these DVD-Rs from someone and not sure of the source . Was Hawaiian Eye ever released on VHS ?

View Profile of sushiman Send a personal message to sushiman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
socksoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-01 11:25 pm   Permalink

i know this is late, but it doesn't look like this was released on vhs. i got myself dvdr copies of the show as well (transfered from television recorded vhs tapes) and so far, no complaints. was nice to see arthur lyman and his exotic band play a show @ village resort.

i randomly selected an episode to watch and it just so happened to be 'sword of the samurai' with guest appearances from george takei (sulu) and barbara luna.

swank!

View Profile of socksoff Send a personal message to socksoff      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Quiet Village Idiot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-09 12:41 pm   Permalink

Maybe you've already seen this, but I noticed that some kind person has uploaded a huge number of Connie Stevens' vocal numbers from the show onto YouTube - including some featuring Arthur Lyman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHXVHCgWrnI

View Profile of Quiet Village Idiot Send a personal message to Quiet Village Idiot      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation