FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events cocktail preachers upcomung show info
cocktail preachers upcomung show info
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-05 4:48 pm   Permalink

big multi surf party saturday may 14th at the heartland cafe......7000 north glenwood, chicago. 773-456-8005.

line up includes the cocktail preachers, roger and the wraybands, the gravetones, and the only chicagoland show for the hellbenders. show starts at 10 p.m.

also- if you were foolish enough to miss the preachers debut at the canoe club in orland park, here's 2 more chances to redeem yourselves...

this saturday, may 7th
and friday may 27th

they are on from 8 p.m. to 11:30

15200 south 94th ave.
orland park 708-460-9611

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-23 8:49 pm   Permalink

just a reminder - the cocktail preachers are playing this friday at the canoe club!! support your local surf bands!! come on out and see a show!!! good food and drink!! ... I know I'm always pimpin' these guys, but they really are good, and they happen to be long-time friends of mine....why wait till exotica 2005 to catch their act....check em' out now!!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bete
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-02 5:42 pm   Permalink

The Cocktail Preachers are totally awesome, here's a link to their website: www.cocktailpreachers.com

View Profile of Bete Send a personal message to Bete      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation