FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Tikis Playing Poker prints!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Tikis Playing Poker prints!
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-08-29 09:40 am   Permalink

Looks better in color, but you asked for a drawing.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-29 10:15 am   Permalink

bravo

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-11 08:35 am   Permalink

Slacks....just wanted to show you what we did with your print... the center point of our bar space.

we just had a huge luau and you got many comps on the work. Thanks again.

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-11 9:37 pm   Permalink

Mahalo Loki. That certainly was a thrill to see your photo of the print hanging in yr tiki bar. Thanks for the kind words too! I would love to see other photos like this! So those of you who have one hanging...let's see it!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-11 8:18 pm   Permalink

Bump

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-11 9:06 pm   Permalink

Any left? Tarzan still want.
Frog skins tight.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-12 11:03 pm   Permalink

Got mine!!! LOVES IT!!!
Howzabout a Last Supper...er...um....Luau?
Cheers to da Slacks!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-14 2:34 pm   Permalink

Thanks Squid! I love yr work, so it is high praise indeed coming from an artist like yrself.
Funny you should mention "The Last Supper"...this ain't tiki, but it is a painting I did 10 years ago:

I had (about 300) prints made of the Last Breakfast as well. There's only about a dozen left...

[ This Message was edited by: Slacks Ferret 2006-10-14 14:59 ]

squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-16 5:22 pm   Permalink

YEAH! Sugar-coated, vitamin-fortified sacrilege!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-21 4:40 pm   Permalink

[sales-pitch]The holidays are coming! Tikis Playing Poker makes a great gift too![/sales-pitch]

Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-17 2:16 pm   Permalink

Got mine framed during Michael's half price sale - was still freakin' expensive to frame. Howz about limited edition postcards from now on? Looks great tho'

The matte looks black but its really a deep rich green with a velvety texture, inspired by the velvet painting in the painting and the baize poker table. Of course the velvety texture of the matte is kinda moot since it's under glass and can't really be appreciated so I coulda just got a plain matte and saved some money, but it was a conceptual thing, you know? The frame is gold faux bamboo. I don't think I'm gonna keep in on the mantle - I'll probably hang it in the dining room on its way to its ultimate destination in my tiki rumpus room bar in some far off wealthier future.

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-21 7:19 pm   Permalink

Looks great SDT! Thanks for the pic!

Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-19 11:08 pm   Permalink

If anyone is still interested, I still have copies of this print left. Please PM me if you have questions.

Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-01 1:34 pm   Permalink

bump

Kahu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-04 06:49 am   Permalink

Found your thread, are they still available?

View Profile of Kahu Send a personal message to Kahu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation