FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Hrm, New to this Mai Tai thing, but I've given it an honest try...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Hrm, New to this Mai Tai thing, but I've given it an honest try...
Tiki Rider
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-23 09:24 am   Permalink

kukoae
did u try Hi-Time Wine (Hitimewine.com) in costa mesa. I was there last week and they had those items u were looking for.
Aloha

View Profile of Tiki Rider Send a personal message to Tiki Rider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-23 12:19 pm   Permalink

You're in the valley? I believe that there is still a Vendome in the valley. I believe it is in Studio City, although I am not sure exactly where. Vendome stocks TV's rock candy syrup as well as Marie Brizard and the St. James rum. There is another Vendome in Beverly Hills on Olympic. Olympic and Pine, I think it is. If you want to go a bit farther, Beverage Wherehouse in Mar Vista stocks all this stuff, too. You can also get Vic's orgeat at these places, which is better than the Torani.

Why use key limes? Regular old every day cheap and easy to get Mexican limes will give you enough juice from just one lime.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kukoae
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-05-23 1:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:
You're in the valley? I believe that there is still a Vendome in the valley. I believe it is in Studio City, although I am not sure exactly where.

AH! I do! I do! It's been Vineland and Colfax, and I probably drive by it every other day.

Awesome. I forgot that place stocked alot of unusual stuff. Beautiful. On my "coffee run" today, I shall redress some holes in my collection.

THANK YOU
=Kukoae=

View Profile of Kukoae Send a personal message to Kukoae      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation