FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Oasis pics
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Oasis pics
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-10 7:46 pm   Permalink

Now I am feeling really left out...

Looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krustiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-10 8:55 pm   Permalink

Y'all come back now, ya hear?

[ This Message was edited by: Krustiki on 2005-05-10 20:55 ]

View Profile of Krustiki Send a personal message to Krustiki  Email Krustiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiCrow
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-05-10 9:55 pm   Permalink

Saturday at the Reef:

The Beastie Girls

View Profile of TikiCrow Send a personal message to TikiCrow  Email TikiCrow Goto the website of TikiCrow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-10 9:57 pm   Permalink

Arrrrrrrr!!!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-10 10:13 pm   Permalink

Arrr!!!???

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-10 10:16 pm   Permalink

Arrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

That's right son. Go pick a fight with the gnarliest dude!

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-10 10:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-09 22:11, mrs. pineapple wrote:
He provided us with several hours of entertainment, beginning with him rummaging through our box of pirate gear, finding the pistol, and running out of our room, and yelling across the parking lot to Otto, "DAD, I'VE GOT A GUN!!!!"

Mr. Pineapple was sad when I told he would never see that gun again.

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-10 10:52 pm   Permalink

Little Buddy?! What am I, Gilligan?!

Yeah, I'm kinda bummed that I didn't make it this year but it sounds like you all had a great time. We'll try to get the Menehunes in there next year for sure.

I'll see you soon, Sam. Tell your friend who's playing the Hootenanny that I said hi. You know who I'm talking about...

Great pictures everybody.

[ This Message was edited by: Luckydesigns on 2005-05-10 23:01 ]

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-11 12:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:

I'll see you soon, Sam. Tell your friend who's playing the Hootenanny that I said hi. You know who I'm talking about...

Yeah iknow the friend you're talking about. She emailed me yesterday. She's touring teh East Coast right now. Her tour is ending this week and she has a show in Orange on teh 22nd, you should come out we can throw back a few.

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-11 12:36 pm   Permalink

Great Pics Krustiki.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-11 8:16 pm   Permalink

these are great, wish i was there, but these just get me more pumped about exotica and hukilau now.....cant wait!, come on , lets see some more!!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-11 9:36 pm   Permalink

By the beard of Jack Bamboo was that weekend fired from the cannon or what! BA-BLAM. Ok, I can finally speak a sentence without stretching out me arrrrrr's.
Tiki Oasis + Chongolio=

Where to begin...I guess the Accolades is a good place to start although way to many to mention here are a few. First and foremost Mahalo Nui loa to Otto and Baby Doe. I really appreciate the aloha and sense of ohana you helped procreate. You deserve your places in the Tiki pantheon! Another Huge thanks to everybody who helped pull this off. Your hardwork, meticulous planning and decorating permeated the event. This was my first Oasis too and it definetely was a highlight of my Tiki experience and I am so stoked to be a part of it.

Some of my favorite memories...
All the folks who came by my booth and picked up some art and complimented my work. It really meant a lot to me and I am blown away by the enthusiastic response.

Sharing my booth with the Jungle Trader tribe. JT is a righteous dude with a heart of palm...I mean gold. So much fun hanging out with you, Surfgoof and the rest of the Fam. We will catch up soon braddah. Did I hear somebody say party at your house?

Mixmaster Sir Bungalot - A more gracious roomie you couldn't ask for. When I rolled in UB already had his killer surfboard bar set up and cocktails waiting. Da Buggah even had an expresso machine and was serving up joe. I don't even have to mention the drive thru drinkery or your bling-bling.

King Kukulele- Comedy all the way around the horn. You always keep me laughin' particularly your rendition of "Hooked on a feeling" and "Sanford and son Francisco."

All the tunes!!! All the performers were AWESOME! Sorry i missed Iuka's uke session though.

Inky's sock monkey soakin' rays in the pool.

The legendary Room 135 jam with those crazy mouth piano straw things. What are those crazy things called anyway?

Bongofury introducing me to Dave Burke. Bongo, I owe you a barrel of your favorite rum Brah!

KTR's clever Garnishes

Dr Z's and Dolphin Tiki's pre-party and swamp meet. Sorry about that foot bath Z.

Ric and Monica for Da grinds. Ono and very cool of you. It was really good to meet you two in person!

Bamzeno and Gia, thanks for the melted cheese and salami snacks. Cooked to perfection in the back of van. MMMM, delicious.

Mai-Tai- Thanks for letting me bend your ear during our cruise down. And helping navigate through foul weather and the savage shores of San Berndino. I hope your Pop is feeling better. Maria, thanks for sharing half your Grilled cheese with me.

Pupasan- Thanks for the Typhoon. I know Tipping is not a city in China. I'll paypal ya

DrunkenHat- congrats on the award you are a happenin cat. But remember folks, behind every great bartender there is a woman holding his drunk ass up. Nice job to Tikicleen as well!

Monkeyman for being the anchor of rationality in the stormy sea of goofiness that pervaded the weekend. I hope Penny enjoys the Kamapua'a story and pictures.

Hangin' out "backstage" with the Boo clan. Great to see you again and meet da boyz.

Spotting the missing Baxdog

Seamus the dude that worked all day and all night, just so he could take the family to Disneyland after Oasis. What a guy, hope you had fun. Thanks for the tradin' It was great to see you and Jauna again and meet Fiona. The Cave Queens rule!

Getting to meet some new friends and getting caught up with all y'all I already knew.

The one Bad Thing...
No Menehunes. I was really hoping to hangout with Bong and Gilligan, I mean Luckydesign. Maybe this summer!

My favorite quote goes to Krustiki...
Chongolio: How you doing?
Krustiki: I don't remember

This lil dino had a tiket to Oasis...

This lil dino had none...

More of my pics here:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/view?i=EeINWrJq3btnaQ&open=1&x=1&sm=1&sl=1

You guys are more fun than a barrel of monkeys... filled with rum...dressed as pirates...in the middle of the desert.

Ok just one more...ARRRRRRRRRRRR!
Chongolio.

Come explore www.lost-isle.com

Of course its was edited look how long it is.

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio on 2005-05-12 01:04 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-05-11 10:23 pm   Permalink

Woo Hooo! Everyone's pics turned out great. Wait until you see ours
(Boo Hoo! I'm sad the weekend flew by so fast)

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-11 10:50 pm   Permalink

APE ROCKS !!!

DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-11 10:52 pm   Permalink

Arrrrrrrrrr...................................Ayeeeeee

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki on 2005-05-11 22:59 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation