FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Oasis pics
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Oasis pics
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-14 3:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-14 11:57, martiki wrote:
C'Al is nice enough to let Atomic Cocktail know that his prison name is Mary

Hey, my prison name is Debi!

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. Arizona
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-05-14 8:10 pm   Permalink

A few pics from my personal collection. See Buccaneer Beady, my little Best Dressed Pet, in various poses.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/welcome?i=EeAt2zJq4bOHFg&x=1&sm=1&sl=0

View Profile of Mrs. Arizona Send a personal message to Mrs. Arizona  Email Mrs. Arizona     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-14 10:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-14 20:10, Mrs. Arizona wrote:
A few pics from my personal collection. See Buccaneer Beady, my little Best Dressed Pet, in various poses.

Those pics are sooo cute. I now wish I would've brought my mini poodle Sadie with us. She's eleven years old though and panics whenever I'm not in sight.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. Arizona
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-05-14 11:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-14 22:18, Shipwreckjoey wrote:

Those pics are sooo cute. I now wish I would've brought my mini poodle Sadie with us. She's eleven years old though and panics whenever I'm not in sight.

It would have been nice to have more doggies there on stage. Caliente Tropics is so pet friendly. We've taken Beady for 3 years in a row now. She loves it! She loved the attention when she was wearing her pirate attire.

View Profile of Mrs. Arizona Send a personal message to Mrs. Arizona  Email Mrs. Arizona     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-15 11:20 pm   Permalink

Does anyone have any pictures of me in my pirate costume? We forgot to take any!

thanks!

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-16 9:26 pm   Permalink

Well it's only been a week and seems like hours.......

Highlight!.....
Getting another Tiki Tony Necklace!!!
better yet, one with a tribute to my Tiki#80.... Skull-duggery!!

Almost took an eye out with this sucker while'st put'in on and off with a Mai Tai ar' two in mae! good thing i had a patch on....

another Highlight!
Pirate invasion of the set i helped put together!!!

Arrrrrrrr

Scar'rrrrrrrrrrryy!!

Two Tikis in Two Nights!! #'s 87&88

the Pugs and Unga put big dents in their booty stash for these one of a kind mementoes... thanks to the Mai Tai gods for that!!!!! I'll be sending some deplumes to the Red Cross in preparation for Hukilau hurricanes......

and who could forget Mary or Debie or whatever Room 134 had in-store for me....... WHhhhhiPE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al on 2005-05-16 21:27 ]

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cyntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-16 9:33 pm   Permalink

Can I ask a stupid question? How do y'all paste your pics in here. I ain't never done it before, and I gotta couple of cool ones!
I'm looking for "TC Pics for Dummies". I'm sure I know but think it is in the Black Hole portion of my brain!

View Profile of cyntiki Send a personal message to cyntiki  Email cyntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-16 9:54 pm   Permalink

cyntiki check your PM's...

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Netty
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-05-16 11:22 pm   Permalink

What great pics. I did not take too many this year and have really enjoyed all the ones posted. What a great time!

View Profile of Netty Send a personal message to Netty  Email Netty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cyntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-17 8:36 pm   Permalink

a few more TRIPPY ones...

[ This Message was edited by: cyntiki on 2005-05-17 23:30 ]

[ This Message was edited by: cyntiki on 2005-05-17 23:42 ]

View Profile of cyntiki Send a personal message to cyntiki  Email cyntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-17 11:12 pm   Permalink

Martin with his Alohawear:

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-05-17 11:14 pm   Permalink

you son of a bitch.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-18 05:11 am   Permalink

Here goes nothin
http://www.shutterfly.com/view/pictures.jsp?aid=67b0de21b35714ab4582&name=&lid=Albums1&lpos=Thumbs

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-18 08:40 am   Permalink

nothin!!! Bummer

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-18 08:50 am   Permalink

That's a beautiful shot of the Baxgirls on the rocks like two mermaids!

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation