FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Sneek peak of artwork coming to DvA Gallery's Gala-Tiki
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Sneek peak of artwork coming to DvA Gallery's Gala-Tiki
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-15 1:40 pm   Permalink

Hope you guys like the pics and also hope to see you all there!

Mark Pilon

Doug Horne

Thorsten Hasenkamm

Amanda Visell

Rod Filbrandt

David van Alphen

View Profile of DaTiki Send a personal message to DaTiki  Email DaTiki Goto the website of DaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Flange
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-16 7:18 pm   Permalink

Looks like good stuff!

Do I need to make any sort of reservations or buy tickets or anything to attend this event?

Thanks!

Tiki Flange

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Flange on 2005-05-16 19:18 ]

View Profile of Tiki Flange Send a personal message to Tiki Flange  Email Tiki Flange     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-16 8:11 pm   Permalink

No tickets or reservations needed. It is a free event to the public. Hope to see you there.

View Profile of DaTiki Send a personal message to DaTiki  Email DaTiki Goto the website of DaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-05-17 10:58 am   Permalink

WHERE is this event? city? address? thanks

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-17 11:06 am   Permalink

I'll chime in since I'll be exhibiting at this show too...

DvA Gallery 2568 N. Lincoln Ave. Chicago, IL 60614 (pf) 773.871.4DVA

http://www.dvagallery.com/

Hope this helps.

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-17 11:07 am   Permalink

It is in Chicago, Illinois. 2568 N. Lincoln Ave. 773.871.4382. Also, for those unable to make the trip, All the artwork will be on the website www.DvAGallery.com prior to the event and available for purchase through the online store.

DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-26 12:09 pm   Permalink

For those of you who recieve Tiki Farm's email blasts, you might already know that Holden will be sending DvA Gallery lots-o-mugs for sale in the gallery. Some new, some old and some surprises. So please come check'em out along with some great tiki artwork. Currently, there are over 15 artists! See you there.

hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-26 8:51 pm   Permalink

ill be there, see you all then

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-31 1:59 pm   Permalink

The artists keep coming! Just wanted everyone to know that Shag and Tiki Oasis poster artist Derek Yaniger have been added to the line-up of artists showing at DvA Gallery's Gala-Tiki event.

tiki junkman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-31 3:14 pm   Permalink

Sounds like a great time. I will surely be there. What kind of drinks are on the menu????

View Profile of tiki junkman Send a personal message to tiki junkman  Email tiki junkman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-31 3:18 pm   Permalink

Voo doo Rum is sponsoring the event so I guess anything you mix with that. Water too for the parched.

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-31 3:48 pm   Permalink

Damn, I wish I could make it. All these pieces are top notch, but the Amanda Visell piece stands out.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-31 4:06 pm   Permalink

It's not the same as being there but all remaining artwork and tiki stuff will be for sale on the website the day after the event.

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-07 9:55 pm   Permalink

I posted these in "Creating Tiki" but thought I'd make it official and post them here. These 2 are going out to Chicago later this week.

Based on and in honor of the old Chin Tiki in Detroit, here is the latest enamel and gold leaf painting for the DvA show:

and here's another called "Twilight Serenade" for the DvA show. The very center of the stars are gold leaf:

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 8:28 pm   Permalink

cool, cant wait to see ot all live in living color saturday!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation