FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Exotica '05 attendance list
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Exotica '05 attendance list
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-18 08:19 am   Permalink

I am *SO* there, for the duration and even hanging around for a few extra days to see the Chicago sites and old Chicago pals.

And best of all, I'll be arriving in an Art RV (you know, like an Art Car, but a helluva lot bigger!). Plenty of space for buying big-ass tikis that I can transport home!! Stopping off in Branson (Yeah!) and St. Louis and wherever else I can convince my driving companion ("Don HO-rowitz" of the Don Ho cover band I was in back in Georgia), to stop for out-of-the-way thrift stores!

Thanks Duke and Amy! The high point of my summer

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BambooLodge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-18 08:21 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-18 06:55, Jeff Central wrote:
I'll be there with records in hand!! Deb will be there too and she can't wait to see Petty Booka!!

See Everyone Soon,
Jeff

Hey Jeff,
It will be good to see you and Deb again! We met you guys through Duke & Amy when we went with them up to Chin's in Detroit for their Art Show last June. We have heard great things about your record collection, and we look forward to hearing some of your Exotic Sounds!
Dave & Coalbe

View Profile of BambooLodge Send a personal message to BambooLodge      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-18 5:37 pm   Permalink

Its a skip across the lake for me so I'm so there. Me and my girlfriends first tiki event and can't wait. First time to meet people.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-19 09:50 am   Permalink

ill be there with wahine in tow, and were bringin her brother and his wahine as well, were all really psyched for this.......

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-19 10:20 am   Permalink

Hey Jeff,
It will be good to see you and Deb again! We met you guys through Duke & Amy when we went with them up to Chin's in Detroit for their Art Show last June. We have heard great things about your record collection, and we look forward to hearing some of your Exotic Sounds!
Dave & Coalbe

Hey BambooLodge,
Chin's was such a wonderful event. I just wished I would have won that menu especially after buying 50 tickets!! Oh well, It will be nice to see you again.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-19 9:14 pm   Permalink

Mr. & Mrs. 8FT Tiki are going to try really hard to make it. And by the way, For anyone passing through
Kansas City on the way to or from Exotica, you are invited to stop by and visit us.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
docwoods
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-20 05:09 am   Permalink

I'm planning on being there-can't wait to meet the faces behind the names!

View Profile of docwoods Send a personal message to docwoods  Email docwoods     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-05-21 12:24 pm   Permalink

Marcus (adrift clothing) and I will be there!

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-22 9:28 pm   Permalink

Tony... if we get a wind from the right direction and right speed that weekend maybe I can get you into some Great Lakes waves at one of the local breaks... I'll have to pack the longboard!

Water temps should be 60 -70 degrees by then!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
blacksandz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-01 6:20 pm   Permalink

blacksandz will be there! Along with my wife and son. This will be my first Tiki event,so I am amped! We will be staying at The Write Inn. Hope to meet many of you! Cheers!

View Profile of blacksandz Send a personal message to blacksandz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-21 11:54 am   Permalink

Bumping this up 'cause we're gettin' close.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exotica59
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-21 8:36 pm   Permalink

Been so busy at work lately that I have no time to sneak onto TC! Miss you all, but we are making the time to stop out on Saturday for sure! purchased tickets for the four of us. See you all there!

View Profile of exotica59 Send a personal message to exotica59  Email exotica59     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-24 10:56 am   Permalink

It was getting down to the wire, but I'm finally able to say I WILL be there!

Bringing my bro-in-law. He's from San Diego and used to work at the Hanalei Hotel. Does that make our hotel room officially Hoity Toity?

-Z

[ This Message was edited by: Feelin' Zombified on 2005-06-24 10:57 ]

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-25 10:39 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-06-24 10:56, Feelin' Zombified wrote:
It was getting down to the wire, but I'm finally able to say I WILL be there!

-Z

[ This Message was edited by: Feelin' Zombified on 2005-06-24 10:57 ]

EFF ZEE i will be honoured to finally meet you mano a mano. or something like that

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
matt29b
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-28 4:40 pm   Permalink

My wife and daughters are very much looking forward to it!

View Profile of matt29b Send a personal message to matt29b  Email matt29b     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation