[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Exotica '05 attendance list
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Exotica '05 attendance list
EsQui
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-29 7:11 pm   Permalink

I'll be there, with Lissette. Can't wait to see everyone. Ikitnrev, remember...I've seen you karaoke! So grab the mic if you get a chance.

EsQui

View Profile of EsQui Send a personal message to EsQui  Email EsQui Goto the website of EsQui     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EsQui
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-29 7:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:
I am TOTALLY looking forward to attending a big Tiki event in my home town as a 100% 'civilian' attendee!

Tikibars

JT, you could never be 100% civilian. I'm going to ask for your autograph every 20 minutes.

EsQui.

View Profile of EsQui Send a personal message to EsQui  Email EsQui Goto the website of EsQui     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
c10
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-29 8:35 pm   Permalink

I'll be there at least Saturday, not sure about the other days yet. Look for the middle-aged overweight white guy. So I stand out, I'll be wearing an aloha shirt and possibly shorts.

View Profile of c10 Send a personal message to c10  Email c10 Goto the website of c10     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EsQui
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-30 4:21 pm   Permalink

C10, do you have a goatee, and possibly hipster glasses?

Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 6:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-06-29 20:35, c10 wrote:
I'll be there at least Saturday, not sure about the other days yet. Look for the middle-aged overweight white guy. So I stand out, I'll be wearing an aloha shirt and possibly shorts.

bring your secret decoder ring to be part of the overweight white guy in hawaiian shirt and shorts and glasses and goatee (o.w.g.i.h.s.a.s.a.g.a.g.) club

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation