[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Gone surfin'
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Gone surfin'
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-20 12:52 pm   Permalink

To Santa Cruz with surfgoof. Anybody want to hook up call Chongolio and Unga Bunga. See ya' there Randy.

Where's Cruzntiki's flower shop? Anyone? Anyone?

Dig that crazy surf!!

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-20 2:32 pm   Permalink

Of coarse it's one of the busiest weekends of work I've had in a long while.
Sorry to miss ya Vic. Next time.
Check out the Surfin Shack for me/us (831-475-5119). I hear they have some Tiki stuff.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-20 3:52 pm   Permalink

Beware of mermaids wearing strap-on shark fins. And may the next wve be yours.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-22 9:05 pm   Permalink

Was that fun or what!! I got to spend a killer day hangin' out and catchin' waves with Jungle Trader and the Surf Goof. Fueled by ono plate lunch from da grille, JT was working the left handers while the goof was carvin in and out of the flappers on the inside.
Hey Goof have fun sleeping on the floor while that new board sleeps in your bed
Sorry Raff, no mermaids, just a dead bloated seal that look liked it was gonna float away at any minute.
Good times!
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-22 9:16 pm   Permalink

Thanks Randy for showing us some good surf. Me and Goof are really looking forward to the next trip to S.C. and exploring the surf up and down the Cali coast. I never said it but I do appreciate you trying to sell my tikis to Ray. Thanks for thinkin' of me.
Man, I'm havin' the time of my life.
We checked out the shack for you Kevin. All is good.
Raffer, we caught one for you.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfgoof
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-05-24 5:45 pm   Permalink

that was tight. except i think the nudies got arrested for playing paddleball and for "decent" exposure
by the way chong, i did let my new baby sleep in the bed while i slept on the floor:D

View Profile of surfgoof Send a personal message to surfgoof      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-24 8:35 pm   Permalink

Yep, 2 sheriffs deputies were walking thru the gate as we drove off. Somebody complained about the nekked paddleballers.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-24 9:18 pm   Permalink

No offense JT, but why is this topic in the Main Forum? Shouldn't this be in Bilge or Beyond????

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-24 10:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-24 21:18, PolynesianPop wrote:
No offense JT, but why is this topic in the Main Forum? Shouldn't this be in Bilge or Beyond????

It was a "Beyond" thread, but now it's Bilge.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-25 08:05 am   Permalink

Don't know.

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 10:55 pm   Permalink

I've scheduled July 9 for surfin' Santy Cruz again. If you can do it Chongolio it would be great. Where? Anyone else wanna meet up that night, speak now or foeva hold your piece.

Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-16 11:29 am   Permalink

Vic, if I'm off, I'm there.

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-16 12:12 pm   Permalink

Just make sure you bring some shoes ya grubby hippy

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-16 5:02 pm   Permalink

Any of you guys longboard? I am thinking of doing some lessons over Summer (Christmas time down under).

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-16 8:15 pm   Permalink

We surf longboard. My board is 7-10, surfgoof's is 7-6. They are both made of polymer epoxy which makes them lightweight and almost indestructible with good manueverability. Go for it hewey. You will not regret it, unless a shark gets you. Do you think if they made yellow wetsuits, sharks would not mistake humans for seals?

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation