FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Palama's Tiki #7 Update on Pg. 2 5/24/05
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Palama's Tiki #7 Update on Pg. 2 5/24/05
Palama Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-24 3:44 pm   Permalink

Thanks Fink! anytime that you want to throw away any of your carvings, send them to me and i'll make sure that they are, ummm.. disposed of properly.

View Profile of Palama Tiki Send a personal message to Palama Tiki  Email Palama Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Palama Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-24 3:49 pm   Permalink

i can't believe it, but today i got my first commission to carve a tiki, and someone's actually going to pay me to do it! i took the latest carving to the office today, and a girl at work wants one for her dad who has a tiki setup on his patio. both she and her dad are artists, so that adds additional pressure....

MUST RELAX...!

View Profile of Palama Tiki Send a personal message to Palama Tiki  Email Palama Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-24 6:43 pm   Permalink

That's great news. Did she ask for something specific, or do you get to wing it?

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-24 6:54 pm   Permalink

Congrats.
Its a great feeling when you sell one.
Ask the new owner to send you a photo of the tiki in its new home.
Now you better get to work.
And share some pics with us.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Palama Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-24 7:01 pm   Permalink

Thanks Raffer: actually, she liked the one that was Woo-inspired, so i guess i owe you a commission check! would you like that in cash or rum?

Mahalo Rodeo; i was out there tonight sanding down a pine log, so i'll pass along some photos whenever i get to borrow the camera from our daughter.

Thanatos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-24 7:05 pm   Permalink

great feeling isnt it! I am sure it will be great!!!!!

View Profile of Thanatos Send a personal message to Thanatos  Email Thanatos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Palama Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-24 7:07 pm   Permalink

Thanatos, yes, it feels pretty good, and i'm hoping it will be the best one yet.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation