advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Exotic Moog
Exotic Moog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-24 07:55 am   Permalink

Martin Denny's Exotic Moog album is up on Basic Hip Digital Oddio, its possibly "Beyond Tiki Music" but the moog version of quiet village is great..

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-01 04:47 am   Permalink

Eeep! I can't beleive I missed this! Does anyone who downloaded it feel like sending me the album files? Thanks so much if you can, lordpook@midsouth.rr.com

View Profile of lordpook Send a personal message to lordpook  Email lordpook Goto the website of lordpook     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Satan's Sin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-01 08:43 am   Permalink

Wow! Thanks a million!

View Profile of Satan's Sin Send a personal message to Satan's Sin  Email Satan's Sin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-01 10:12 am   Permalink

Cool website Tony.
Even though Martin Denny is now off the website, I was listening to the first song on Plays for Dancers by Michel Legrand "Come Ray and Come Charles". Great tune.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation